Harry wants to Join Order

In the end, that bloody cat scored Fred and George's extendable ear, "Hermione, I hate your cat." Ron states as I nod on that, not so happy about that cat who is a menace, "Bad Crookshanks." Hermione whispered and yelled at her cat as I breathed in, knowing there goes to listening to the meeting. Now we have to wait and see what they actually said from them. Sometime later, Mrs Weasley called us down for dinner as I walked with Ginny down the bottom with me, tucking some long red hair behind my ear, "Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Mrs Weasley was saying as the twins popped up behind her from apparating, making her jump out of her skin and then hit them as they ran down to the kitchen with big smiles on their features, "Just because you're allowed to use magic now... does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything." she yells at the twins as I walk with Ginny pass Mrs Weasley giving Sirius a look who smiles at me as I nod in hello, it has been a while. 

Still, I will speak with him later, "Hi, Mum." Ginny says to Mrs Weasley as I walk down the bottom. I go over to the table to sit next to Fred with my brother speaking with Sirius, I suspect. Fred is staring at that bloody cat as I knock on his shoulder. He looks at me a little at the action, "it won't burst into flames," I whisper for him to smirk, leaning closer to my ear as I try to control the racing heart in my chest, "I could try it would rid the world of the smashed face cat" he whispers back as I roll my eyes on that as I knock his shoulder with a little smirk, "then you would have Hermione to answer to" I whisper for him to chuckle lightly on that as his eyes light up on the laugh, "I could live with that, Pebbles" he whispers as I giggle a little on that as George then comes to sit with us, "This is very, very peculiar. It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot." I then heard Mr Weasley say as he was passed the newspaper to look at the news, "I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry then questions as I look to Moody, warning him not to let my brother in on this at all because he will want to fight it till the end, "Show him. He'll find out soon enough."

Moody says. I look to Kingsley, who then unfolds a newspaper, handing it to my brother with him, looking at it with his green eyes not moving from them, "He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet... to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius explains as I breathe in as I observe my twin on what he will say, "Why?" Harry questions as I look at Remus on that fact, "He thinks Dumbledore's after his job." Remus says as I watch them carefully with narrowed eyes, hoping it will sort itself out in the end, "That's insane; no one in their right mind could believe that..." Harry said as the others nodded at my brother's truth, "Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. 

It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power... he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything... to avoid facing that terrifying truth." Remus explains as I bite inside my mouth, hating this feeling in the pit of my stomach which has Fred take my hand in his as I look to him as he squeezes my hand in his to calm my nerves, "We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. 

But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in. We believe... Voldemort may be after something." Sirius explains as I tilt my head slightly on that as Sirius is watching us with his dark eyes, "Sirius." Moody then warns for Black to get back to the point of the conversation that we are speaking of, "Something he didn't have last time." Sirius tells us as I try to think of what it could be, "You mean like a weapon?" Harry then asks as I look over at him; he might be right about what it is, "No. That's enough. He's just a boy. You say more, and you might as well induct him into the Order." Mrs Weasley says as she comes over, taking the newspaper from my brother.