Black is dead

One night I was sitting with a little boy with Fred and George; the child was inflicted with the torture from Umbridge with the cut words still on his hand for me to know it hurts because she is a toad of a woman and some other vile names I wish to not mention at this time. After all, they are pretty rude to the ears, "What's your name, Sweetie?" I ask sweetly, knowing he is in pain at this moment from what happened, "Michael." the boy answers as I smile softly at that, knowing he is in pain as of this moment this is not something a child should be implemented to when the parents do not know about it, "Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." George tells the child. 

As I nod on that, Fred nods in agreement, "Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See?" Fred tells the child as I am holding the child's hand in mine to stroke it softly with my thumb to calm him down, "It's fading already." George tells the child as I know it will scar, what will the parents say about this, the toad will make up an excuse on why their child is scarred; if my child were hurt like this, I would want to break the toad, but I have no children as of yet, and I can't wait for such thing, "You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while." Fred explains as I notice my brother come out standing near us as the twins stand up with me, staying with the child to sit with me, "look here, Michael, you can have some candy; I don't want any of it" I whisper passing it to him as he holds it in his other hand while sobbing, "As I told you once before, Mr and Miss Potter......naughty children deserve to be punished." I heard Umbridge say as I got up, standing beside George as the toad left, looking so happy at this time, "You know, George......I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement." Fred was saying as I was looking at them with wonder, knowing that they were planning something interesting now, which made me smile a little on that, "Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." George answers as I roll my eyes at them, going back to Michael to help him up as he holds my hand, "I'll be taking Michael back to the common room", I tell the boys as I walk with the first-year who holds my hand tightly as we walk together, I know he needs to be out of the cold and probably some hot chocolate or maybe a butterbeer to make him feel better. 

A few days later, we sit in the great hall for OWLs as I write the answer down, knowing it because Hermione and I would study. However, it seems Ron looks like he is still in the forbidden forest with his head; I then hear something as I turn my head a little, looking to the door as Umbridge then walks down the path between the desks to the doors, opening them as I see a little firework set off as I smirk oh this is going to be fun to watch. Fred and George then come flying in as I cheer on that with the rest of the year. I throw my work into the air with all the year level, knowing that this is the most fun everyone has had this year because of the toad being here. 

Little fireworks are let off in our faces for me to shake my head at the boys climbing on a desk and jumping as Fred catches my arms, lifting me onto the back of the broom as I hold onto his middle, "why hello there, sir", I say, giggling with him chuckling while passing the bag to me smirking at me on what I am to do, "and hello to you my lady" he greets as I blush a little on that knowing he has never called me that in his life which is new to me but I like it. I wish for him to continue with that name. Still, all that had to come to an end, "stop flirting, you too," George calls at us as I look at him with a shake of my head on him, pointing out what we are doing, which I wish we were flirting, "shut up George" I answer back as Fred looks to be a little red in the cheeks as he passes me a firework with me noticing the redness on his cheeks oh my that is new as well does he like me, "ready for a big one?" he asks as I look back at him on that knowing this one is going to be fun to throw, "of course Mr Weasley" I tell him as George stops next to us smiling at our interactions, "Ready when you are." George calls to us as I light it and then throw it into the air. 

As we watch it chase Umbridge out of the hall and then destroy the orders with the sound of smashing the glass to be heard as I high-five George and Fred, knowing this is so much more fun than doing exams which I could live without right now. We then zoom out for us to throw fireworks, with me cheering on leaving the school for another year, knowing I'll be back in a few hours to have detention of a lifetime, but could I care less about well, no, I don't. While we were escaping, I saw a vision for the colour to run from my face seeing Black on his knees in a department that was quite gloomy in there with full of darkness, "Sirius," I whispered as there were orb-like things all around this vision like thing, "I need that prophecy." Voldemort tells Sirius as he passes by my brother's godfather.