Epilogue

AN: Here's the epilogue. I tried my best.

*Third Person's POV*

By the time Luke and Ashton arrived at their destination, Luke offered to make some snacks and told Ashton to go up to his room (assuming that Ashton knows where it is since his first visit).

The twenty-year-old ended up lying on the bed and falling asleep with Luke's pillow in his arms and his face half-buried in it. The blond saw the older boy already asleep and cuddled up to him, kissing the back of his neck and wrapping his arms around Ashton's body and keeping him close and safe.

The next day, Luke had informed Calum and Michael about finding Ashton, but not letting them know of all the details. Michael had been stressing over Ashton's disappearance knowing that his best friend was very dependent and couldn't exactly live on his own.

The green-haired boy had Ashton stay at his place, much to his mother's reluctance, but Michael reassured her that he'll make sure to keep Ashton out of trouble and that he did not cause any problems around the house. He even made his friend swear to make an effort on being on his best behavior.

Luke was great enough to take some of Ashton's stuff from where Leonard had moved them and brought them back to his place. He only got things like his luggage of clothes, stuff from the restroom, and Ashton's endless supply of Nesquik powder, but those were all that Ashton needed/wanted.

Two months later, November came around and all the boys but Ashton were back in school. Michael, Calum, and Luke were somehow able to juggle between their classes and respective job while Ashton had nothing better to do than to either stay at Michael's home and lie around all day or go out to find a job that's willing to accept him.

Of course, no one was going to hire a high school drop out who had a criminal background, and Ashton was so close to giving up on looking for a place to work at, but Luke made sure to boost his boyfriend's confidence and tell him that he will find the perfect job.

Yes, they are boyfriends now. It took a week after their reunion, but Luke finally asked Ashton and now they were officially together. They were both happy with each other and no problems have occurred in their relationship, and they were hoping that it'd stay that way.

Of course, they didn't go on to the next step where they did the horizontal dance in bed. The couple were completely satisfied with just simple kisses, cuddles, occasional intimate touches, all that jazz. They wanted to wait, and they were both comfortable with that decision.

Ashton was in town, walking past stores and hoping to find somewhere that was willing to offer a job for someone like the twenty-year-old. So far today, he's been to six stores and neither were kind enough to hire Ashton. Mainly because, they were aware of his criminal record and they were more paranoid that Ashton was going to steal from them.

Speaking of stealing, Luke had to help Ashton from his addiction, because those were bad habits for the older of the two. Luke had came up with a plethora of ways. For example, he promised that for every day that Ashton didn't steal, Luke would make him chocolate milk.

It wasn't something a super great reward, but chocolate milk was another thing that he was addicted to, so it was worth it to Ashton. Besides, he believed that Luke's chocolate milks are a whole lot better than Michael's. His best friend wasn't very pleased to hear that and even challenged Luke to a contest to see who could make the best chocolate milk.

That day was probably the one of the best days of Ashton's life, because he had so much chocolate milk, he was practically drunk after consuming so many cups of it.