Chapter 23

*Ashton's POV*

People seeing me in only my shorts was something I'm used to, but when it came to Luke I felt really embarrassed, and that's rare.

I thought he was weirded out by me being half naked and I didn't want to scare him off, but I was relieved when he still acted the same around me. Well, except the only thing different was that Luke was getting nervous around me a little. I saw that he looked completely mesmerized when I smiled and he even said something like doing me when I asked what he was doing.

I wouldn't mind him doing me, but did I really have to be the submissive one? Why do I have to take it up the ass?

And that kiss Luke and I shared was completely unexpected, but I liked it a lot. It's better than how I imagined it. N-Not that I do imagine it, psh.

I think I might actually have a chance at being with Luke. I mean, he did admit that he didn't regret the kiss and he got hard when we were kissing (I felt him). Maybe if I drop more hints about my crush on him, he'll start to realize it and we could be more than friends.

But his stupid relationship with his girlfriend is what prevents us from being together. I don't really like his girlfriend, but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on, even if Luke cheated on her with me.

At the moment Luke and I were sitting on the couch in the living room, large space in between us since we were on oppsite ends of the couch.

"Really, that's a really pretty vase," Luke commented. I laughed a bit, because I don't think a very straight guy would use the word 'pretty' like that. Yes, I called it pretty before, but can you blame me? I did admit that I was gay and into Luke's dick.

"Yeah, it's nice," I said.

"It was my favorite at the museum. It's a shame it's gone missing." Luke kept eyeing the thing. Even though it made me feel a little bad about stealing something he liked, I was more worried about him figuring out that it was the actual vase that was stolen.

Listen to me, I actually feel bad about stealing. Me. Ashton Irwin. Stealing for two whole years.

This is what Luke Hemmings does to me.

He looked over at me and I tensed under his gaze. He licked his lips, our eyes locking together and I was starting to feel my face burn up.

I wanted to so badly to just kiss him, but I don't know if he'd be okay with it. He may have liked it, but he has a girlfriend. Even though I don't want them together, I also don't want to be the cause of their splitting up, if they ever will.

Luke broke the silence by awkwardly clearing his throat and standing up. "I, uh, I'm a bit dehydrated. Do you have anything I can drink?"

"S-Sure," I answered. "Just go into the kitchen." He nodded, standing up and walking off. I watched as he left, my eyes looking at his back, but a little bit lower.

I was deciding whether or not I should go join him, but I couldn't bring myself to get off the couch and over to him. The reasons for my sudden inability to move at the moment were because I don't think I can handle the pounding in my chest and also because I'm quite comfortable where I'm sitting.

"Um, where are your cups?" Luke asked.

Well, crap.

"About that... I don't have any," I said. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"How do you not have cups?"

"I just don't. I usually only drink chocolate milk and I drink out of the gallon."