Chapter 25

AN: For you extremely innocent people who do not wish to dirty your mind... you have a certain point to stop reading at. You'll see it as you read the story, so keep a keen eye out.

*Luke's POV*

Why did I tell him that?

Why did I think it was a good idea to tell him any of that?

Why in the world did he leave me like this?

Why am I not running after him?

I told him all the things that made me fall in love with Pamela, but I never told him that even though those were what made me like her everything he did drew me closer to him.

I may have a small crush on him, so when he stormed away from me it hurt. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and everything around me seemed to have gone still.

Did talking about Pamela make him upset? Or was it the fact that I said that I'd take the kiss back?

If there's anything that I want to take back, it's the words that I said to him about how the kiss was wrong and that I wanted to take it back, because it wasn't something I wanted to say. I thought it was the right thing for me to say, so our friendship wouldn't be ruined.

But that did the total opposite of what I was expecting. In the end I hurt him.

But Irvin getting upset over something like this means he... probably likes me.

Shit, what in the world have I done? I practically had his heart and stomped all over it. I need to fix things before this is all ruined forever.

I finally gathered enough strength in my legs and started sprinting after Irvin. I was about to call out to him, but Michael had beat me to it.

"Irvin!" Michael shouted, jumping up from his spot beside Calum and wiping the sand off of him. "Let's go walk around the outlets!"

"Take me home," Irvin grumbled.

Michael looked surprised at his request. "Are you- Are you sure? I mean, we've still got all day to-"

"I have something I need to do. Now let's go." Michael just shrugged and then the two started heading for wherever the car was. Calum got up and went over to me as we followed behind Michael and Irvin.

"What did you do now?" he asked, sending me a glare.

"I-I said something that I shouldn't have," I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "It really made him upset, because I wasn't thinking of how he was feeling."

"Well, you better make up with him, or else you'll never have him."

"I know and I'm trying to think of something to- wait," I cut myself off. "Have him? What do you mean 'have him?'"

Calum crossed his arms over his chest, cocking an eyebrow at me. "I think you like the guy."

It's scary how right he is, but I couldn't like Irvin. "What? That's crazy. I have Pamela."

"Yeah, but I compared what you're like around Pamela and what you're like around Irvin. If I didn't know Pamela was your girlfriend, I would've thought you liked Irvin."

Seriously? I knew I sort of like Irvin, but the fact that I seem to look at him with more love than I do with Pamela is strange, since he is- or was my friend, and Pamela is my girlfriend. Then again, I haven't been feeling the love when I was around her. I felt like I was more fond of Irvin.

"R-Really?" I asked, my eyes widening with shock and Calum nodded.

"Face it, Luke. You like him."