Chapter 9

AN: I was crying, because the song Amnesia, and then I started watching this chocolate milk party remix and I can't stop laughing now. Ashton, you adorable little shit... 

*Ashton's POV*

Michael drove me back to my place and helped me carry the box that had all of the Nesquik powder in it. When we walked through the lobby I gave Leonard an innocent smile. He literally stopped us just to make sure the Nesquik wasn't cocain.

Come on, I'm a thief addict, not a drug addict. Besides, I don't take coke. I wouldn't know where to get the stuff.

"Open up that box," Leonard commanded. He walked from behind the front desk and up to Michael. I glanced over at Cynthia and saw that she had stopped doing whatever she was doing on her phone to watch what we were doing. I gave her a small wave and she blushed before looking back down. "Irvin, open that damn box."

"Fitzy, I promise you, this is just plain old Nesquik powder," I told him calmly, but he didn't seem like he believed me the least bit.

"You sure your green haired friend here isn't some kind of a drug dealer?"

"Just because he's got earrings and green hair doesn't mean he's associated with drugs in any way."

"He looks like he would be."

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

"Just open the damn box." I let out an exasperated sigh before I took the box from Michael and set it down by Leonard's feet.

"While you check out this lovely, chocolate stuff I'll be over there chatting with Cee," I announced, strolling over to Cynthia. I could tell she was mentally freaking out, because her eyes went large and she was unintentionally leaning away from me.

Leonard didn't say anything to me. He was too busy grumbling about how much of a nuisance I was.

I leaned against the front desk and stared at Cynthia. "Hey there," I smirked. "How's your day been?"

"I-It's been g-good," she stuttered as she put her phone to the side. Her fingers began playing with her blue mini skirt that she was wearing and I leaned against my propped up arm. "You look good t-today."

"Thanks. Did anyone tell you that you look damn hot in a mini skirt?" She was blushing madly now, and I grinned some more, because I was quite pleased with the effect I had. It was fun messing with her.

"Y-You look hot in a-a-anything you w-wear."

"I know that I look better without any clothes. Would you like to see?"

"Irvin, stop flirting with my daughter!" Leonard scolded. I groaned and turned myself around to look at him.

"Excuse me for talking to a blossom like Cindy."

"Cynthia!"

"Dad!" I heard Cynthia exclaim.

Then I pointed two thumbs at myself. "Irvin!"

Michael quickly picked up the box of Nesquik and scrambled over to me, grabbing my arm and leading me to my apartment. Leonard was shouting at me, but I was too busy laughing to even figure out what he was saying.

I felt Michael pull my apartment keys from my backpack and he unlocked my door, pushing me inside. He slammed the door shut and twisted the lock.

I fell onto my couch, the first words being, "Chocolate milk, please?"

"You should stop messing with your landlord," Michael sighed, walking over to me after dropping the Nesquik box. "What if he kicks you out?"

"He can't do that. He can't kick me out unless I do something illegal or if I don't pay my rent." Well, stealing's illegal and I steal, but nobody's gotta know that.