Chapter 26

Heads up: If you have no idea what "rapping" is, look it up, because then you'll probably be either confused or laughing your ass off.

*Luke's POV*

I was woken up by the sound of something rapping against the window and I opened up my eyes, seeing Michael continuously knocking on the glass.

"Let us in!" I heard Calum shout and I groaned to myself, not wanting to move.

There was a weight on top of me and I saw that it was Irvin, his head resting against my chest while his arms were lazily wrapped around me. The both of us had no pants on and our legs were tangled together.

We were slightly smushed in the back, but not too badly. We still had nearly enough room, despite the both of us being six feet tall.

"You do realize we can see you two in there, right?" Michael said to us. "Get some damn pants on and unlock the car."

"Or not. We can always go away to leave you two alone again."

I gently shook Irvin, but he only rubbed the side of his face against my chest, a low groan leaving him.

"Come on, get up," I told him, my hand on his shoulder and nudging him.

"Five more minutes," he said back,

"We don't have five minutes, Irvin."

Irvin mumbled something incoherent, like how he didn't want to get up and that he was comfortable where he was. I rolled my eyes, but then decided to search for the car keys. They had fallen onto the ground, so I reached out to them, grabbing the keys and pressing the unlock button.

Michael and Calum opened the doors to get i to their seats, but then I heard Michael make some disgusted sound as he stepped away from the car.

"It smells like sex in here," he grumbled.

"How do you know what sex smells like?" I asked.

"He takes a big whiff of it every time a dick is pulled out of his butt," Calum joked and then Michael threw my jeans at Calum's face. My friend shrieked as he threw the pants my way. I laughed when they landed right on top of Irvin before slipping onto the ground.

"For the record, Irvin and I didn't have sex," I said and Michael rolled his eyes. He tossed Irvin's jeans in the back as well and got into his seat. He started the car and rolled down the windows. "Does it really smell like sex in here?"

"No, it doesn't," Michael said. "I was trying to get you to admit that you two had sex, but it seems like you didn't."

"Is that cum on the seats?" Calum asked, eyeing the backseat and pointing at it. I glanced back and my eyes widened at that. I could've sworn Irvin and I cleaned up the mess before we drifted to sleep.

"No, it isn't," Michael answered. "That was when Irvin was eating ice cream one day and got some of it onto my seat." He sighed, shaking his head. Then he pulled out of the parking spot and drove onto the big streets. "Wake Irvin up. I don't want a cop to pull me over and ask me why two pantless guys are lying down in the backseat of my car."

I gently nudged Irvin, since he was still asleep on top of me. "Come on," I said, "wake up."

"Just slap him or something. He'll wake up for sure."

"I'm not going to slap him."

"I'll do it!" Calum exclaimed, raising his hand up and turning in his seat. His eyes were fixed on something and I followed where he was looking and then gasped.

"No!" I hovered my hands over where Calum was going to hit. "You are not slapping his butt!"

"Then you do it."