Alcina & Sick S/O

Request: Can you do one where the reader is sick and Lady D takes care of them? Thank you❤ Kirariisjusthot

Get well soon if you are <3
_________________________________________

"It was just a bit of wind and water Alcina..nothing s-ser-" Before you even finished your sentence, an abrupt sneeze came while she moved away and sat down again shaking her head. "It was not! You fell into the lake while trying to get the flower I placed in a vase Draga mea, it was not just wind and water. Could've been left to freeze to death!" You understood why she was acting such motherly way since she's literally mother of three but she was a bit over the limit with you.

Bela came in with a bowl of soup smiling and handed it to her mother, proud after receiving a praise and left happily to be at the service of her dear mother. "Sit up love." You sat up quickly smiling and sighing before covering your mouth as a coughing fit came again. She waited patiently while making sure the soup wasn't too hot for you. After, she fed you herself waiting every few seconds to let you savor the taste and warmth of it. "Whoever did this is such a good cook." Alcina smiled remembering.

"Mother why are you here? You cook?!" "Why isn't the maid here?" "Can we have pi-" Alcina quickly hushed them before telling each about how you were sick and needed a warm meal. They all started asking to help to make you feel better. It warmed her heart that her own daughters cared for you as much as she did. They started making soup and a warm drink as well as medicine to speed your recovery safely.

"Me and my daughters helped making it. I'm glad you liked it." She said dipping the spoon in the bowl and fed you again. You hummed and 'mmm'd in approval.

After eating you were given medicine to leave to rest throwing another coughing fit before asking Alcina to stay beside you. She agreed by laying your head above a new, cold but warm, comfy pillow and pet your hair gently while humming. She adored being able to watch you smile and sleep within minutes.

"Rest well Iubirea mea. I love you." She was about to get up until she heard a soft, "I love you more." Coming from you before laughing a bit, "You're supposed to be asleep already my dear." "I know, I just wanted to say that before I don't see you for a few hours." She smiled placing a peck on your forehead and left as you snuggled into the blankets going into slumber.

AN: The thought of her being your S/O but have her motherly side come out to care for you is so lovely to me. I'd help her any day with her daughters being sick or hurt to see her be so kind and her daughters just warm up to her about it. 💕