Alcina Breaking up with You Pt3

Once both had arrived, Y/n looked outside her window only having her heart beat fast seeing how Alcina was dressed and quickly looked away, within a few minutes her door opened with Alcina extending her hand out. "M'lady." Y/n blushed a bit hiding it again with a calm expression and took her hand.

Alcina
My heart fluttered seeing her again. Even if she didn't want to see me I felt delighted. I lead her to the table, scooted the chair back and in once she sat down. "This looks lovely..." She spoke quietly thinking I wouldn't hear. I opened a bottle of wine, not from maidens of course because she's not me. One made for a romantic dinner instead. Served and saw her smile seeing she noticed it was her favorite.

"Dinner is..really, delicious." She said wiping her lips and looked down. I nodded chuckling a bit, "Thank you, I made it myself." "You cook?" She said surprised before laughing, "What's so funny?" She hid her smile and laughter behind her napkin, "I thought you'd be the one to burn the food!" With a simple smile I began laughing too shaking my head.

After, we went up to the wine room to drink some more before I remembered the reason for all of this. "On a serious note, we have to talk." She finished laughing and giggling until I serioused my expression. "Oh." She frowned before I held her hand, "The cause of the break up wasn't because I wanted to. Mother Miranda was the one who forced me to, I didn't want to be killed. I'm sorry I made you go through that but I did it to protect you..." She stayed silent pulling her hand away from mine.

"I believe you.." I sighed before feeling her lips on mine softly moving and pulled her closer. Pulling away I looked at her, "Does this mean you accept being mine?" "Yes, I do Alcina." She smiled as I nuzzled her quietly whispering, "Let me show you how much I missed you." Before leading her into my room and locked the door behind us.