Q&A but its me asking | Sfw

Mmm...also theres no right or wrong answers!!!

MMM. So. How would she react if her S/O had baked her something?

1. She'd keep it cool outside but melt over it in the inside

2. "Thank you, that's so kind love."

3. Would smile and hug them

You were suppose to join Alcina for a wine testing usually meaning a sip before having "fun" But she finds you in the chair asleep and her daughters asleep as well in their beds. The book on your lap, she would...

1. Gush over the sweet time you took to read them a book and pull a blanket over them, kiss their foreheads and take you to her room so you don't get uncomfortable in the chair

2. Smile and leave to not disturb

3. Holds you and sits on her chair in the same room before falling asleep

You've been tried lately and people, maids, haven't been helping so much in your mood only teasing you that Alcina is trying to cheat on you with someone else among them. She...

1. Assures you nothing of what was said is true and spoils you with love and compliments till you're giddy and happy before having a talk with the maids and taking one that started it to the cellar.

2. Still assures you none of that is true and shows you by aliven't one of the maids that started it in front of you and them before going over to you to pick you up and gives a kiss to leave the maids a warning.

Two versions to this one and further notice I will not make the reader pregnant. I'm fine with kids but some aren't or just can't imagine themselves in that situation so here's one for if you do and if you don't, I'll do the one not to have any so y'all can wait for the next oneshot first and then the if you do second.

You feel like telling Alcina further ahead you don't want children. Anymore. Cass, Dani, and Bel, are enough and well easier to take care.

1. She supports it and agrees since children are ok but it would be a bit of a difficult task with the girls...imagine the chaos..

2. She supports it before going on a about how the girls were when they were little and shows you their baby pictures. Wow. Who knew they liked to scare the maids to hiding under their mother's dress in hide and seek

You want to have a child with Alcina and discuss it with her too, you go on with the ideas of why and how it would be.

1. She was also thinking about it but wasn't sure, they first got to ask the girls and they absolutely agree while jumping around and chanting they're going to have a baby sister..now they're making clothing for her using their clothes and quickly assure them the duke has them ready when she decides to come..mind you..yall are now just planning..

2. Yes. Alcina and the girls approve and then question how its done..Alcina gets nervous because she's never had the talk nor were they from her own body but she knew some day maybe they'd have plans on kids..maybe.