Lingere | Nsfw

Here it is!!! The 1.2k special, ilysm!!!

"Oh I don't know Iubirea mea..it's been a long day and nothing but work has been going on this week. Tonight I'll just smoke one,ive been waiting to after this long week." I sighed feeling a bit upset knowing here goes down another day without having a moment, just a dance or something special to be with her. She must've noticed it since her index finger lifted my chin up and gave a peck, "I'm sorry, Mother Mir-" Here we go again...she always cares to impress her, I don't blame her..I would too if she's done all that to me. "Lubirea mea?...did you listen?" I let out a sigh fiddling then got up nodding, "Yes love, I did. I have plans either way and wanted to fit in time together but I understand that too." She smiles leaving me in the library before I go up to my room and start sewing.

I add the finishing touches to my new work and head into the bathroom to put it on, how wonderful it felt, my confidence rose already hearing every touch she'd place around me. All for her, but unfortunately she was busy. This would serve another time. I headed back out after changing and Alcina was in bed reading a book, already in her nightgown. "Alcina? I thought-" "I thought so to darling, but I'm caught up now and was sent to have a day off for about a week, I did more work than usual just for you." Now this made me feel guilty, more than just bad. "Still going to smoke?" "I don't know, I'm kinda tired and want to chill a bit love."

"Oh, you didn't have to..." I walked over and suddenly thought of an idea. "Can I reward you?" She looked up from her book again, "Reward me? For?" "For being an amazing girlfriend of course, besides, you've been working all week." She let out a shakey nodding and I rushed into the bathroom to put on my new set of lacy black and red lingerie.

As I slowly teased walking out she had placed her book and glasses in the night stand. She pulled me into her lap looking at every inch of me, her hands grabbing my waist tight and down to my thighs. "My my draga mea.~" I pushed my hips down against her as I placed lipstick stained kisses on her bare breasts after removing her nightgown. "Lubirea mea, let me do the rest..." She stuttered quickly switching places and pinned both my wrists down both sides of me. "We're so impatient now? Why not have a moment?"

Her hands were already moving to hold my legs around her waist, almost close to her aching area and pulled me into a kiss. "Please..I've been waiting for this, a long time pet.." Smiling, I nodded getting ready for a hell of a night.

A/N: fuck wattpad literally. They deleted a good story I had over 900 words and they took everything but the words in itallic. They probably now see what I type bruh. But I'm willing to continue the story I'm just really pissed rn.