Cleansing and Meditation | Witch S/O

During the day you would clean around the castle a bit like the other maids. They knew they wouldn't last so they did very little but much once the Lady appeared in sight. You, have been lasting for a while. It seems like you're her favorite, she had felt a dear connection with you once she had met you with her daughters, laughing and teaching them about special crystals. She still didn't know what use they were for but knew they meant to you a lot.

During the night, you liked staying beside her. You always loved her company even when it's silent and only the winds whistle was present. You opened the window slightly to not fill the room with incense smoke which she despises of. With either the strong smell or ashes she still disliked it but always made sure before she came into the room, it was gone.

"Cleansing?" Alcina asked standing by the doorway, you nodded. She nods back before sitting down. You closed the window placing the incense stick on the ash tray and sit in front of her with your (crystal of choice) and did a (chakra of choice) meditation. Alcina looked puzzled for a moment before glancing around your room. Filled with books for Moons, Spells, Jars with Sun/Moon water, Candles, Protection, etc.

"What does you doing that help in dear?" She asked looking down and sat beside you the way you were as well, clearly curious and interested. "Balancing Chakras, here!" You handed her (Crystal of choice) and showed her what to do, the posture, and what to Invision. She nodded doing as told as you went back to meditating.

You peaked a bit to look at your s/o slowly breathing in and out calmly. You loved her so much she was even willing to try the things you do out of curiosity. It's so sweet of her <3