How Alcina reacts to you stressed

Because I'm stressed as fuck.

Sorry for taking too long, I haven't been in the mood.

Continue..

"I fucking tired of it all!" I hear Y/n come in and flop on the bed taking a deep sigh. Her hair was a messy, she was ungroomed, and her behavior was of the unusual. "Of what my beloved?" I didn't mind her coming in like that since she's seen me in my worst. Worst worst. "Everything! Nothing seems like it's going my way, I feel so groggy and sleep isn't good anymore. I eat (less/more) than I should! All because I'm so arghh!!" She began tearing up out of frustration. I looked at her before getting up, prepared a silky (gown/outfit) and towels before headed to the bathroom.

Once it was ready, I brought her in having lit candles and decided to take care of her as much as she did. I may be busy but I'll always have time for my Draga mea. I took her clothing off with ease and set it aside the dirty clothes before helping her in the tub. The lavender scented bubbles came up enough to cover her chest as she only sniffed a few times.

I changed into a robe and rolled my sleeves up to be as comfortable as she was. The only reason I didn't get in was because someone in this state would need space. To calm down and breathe.
I grabbed the shower head, turned it on a little bit before washing her hair using it to massage her scalp as she sighed more relaxed and quieter.

Once I finished treating and washing her hair I made sure to twist it gently to get excess water out before placing it in a bun/ponytail/cap then moved on to grabbing the lufa and scrubbed her back, arms, chest, everywhere. "Feeling better love?" She nodded and leaned back as I finished.

I treated her face before rinsing off her body with warm/cold/mild water. She smiled as I pat dried her, handing her clothes and waited out to continue her treatment.

She sighed one more time happier now and saw me sitting down near the fire. Standing up, I moved behind the comfortable chair ordering her to sit so I could brush out her hair and give all the treatment it needs. Everyones hair isn't the same after all. She looked so well groomed and collected now.

After everything, I decided to change my sheets to something more comfortable and fresh. The pillows more comfortable. I wanted to make her have a good stretch, the type you stay in for a bit before smiling and have your head feel cooled off. Breathe. Meanwhile, I had prepared a mini snack of her favorite. I had my usual glass of wine before doing the bed.

"Come here dear." She nodded getting under the blankets and snuggled in my arms and as expected, she yawned and stretched a bit before nuzzling. "You take good care of me. I love how gentle you are." I smiled proudly holding her close and kissed her forehead. "It's my way to show intimacy with you. It's not always sex, and while I don't mind it. I feel like seeing your smile after something other than that makes my heart flutter."

A/n:

For all the stressed, hanging on the last string loveys.