Alcina Breaking up with You Pt2

Days pass as Alcina only spends her time singing and panting herself and ex. She can't go by a day without hearing your quiet cries since you didn't want to let the daughters know what was wrong but they soon caught up and not only did they demand an explanation but got told to mind their business and truth will unfold itself. Which never will so the daughters kept you company in their room, tried to get their mom off your mind.

Ring ring ring

"Who in the living hell calls at 6 in the morning." Alcina turned around holding the pillow you used to sleep with and nuzzled it.

Ring ring rin-

"Hello." Her anger was barely hidden and quickly straightened up when she hear Mother Miranda's voice. "Good morning Alcina. I've changed my mind. You can have her back. Have a good rest of the week." With that, she hung up leaving Alcina getting up and got ready quickly, her hat messed up but that didn't matter.

"Where's Y/n!?" Was all she thought why running around the castle to look for you.

"Mother what's the rush and commotion for?" She stopped breathing a bit before shaking Cassandra's shoulders, "Where's Y/n?! I need to talk to her! I need to find her!" "WoahWoahWoah! She's with Donna!!" She let go running outside before apologizing and shut the door immediately.

Donna POV
I had woken up earlier than expected and couldn't fall asleep anymore. Angie was still in bed, of her own, asleep and snoring slightly. Maybe I need to check up on Y/n but she was asleep as well in my bed, I had rested on the couch, I didn't mind. She needed it more than I did, poor girl hasn't been able to sleep until I gave her a special kind of tea to rest.

I wouldn't think Alcina would break up with someone like her. She was kind, motherly to her daughters, and made her happy or giddy when she walked in the room..why the sudden heart break?

KnockKnockKnock!!!

I'm not about to open the door this early in the morning.

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK

Maybe I am.

It was Alcina, panting and soaked in rain. "What do I owe you for such visit?" She coughed looking away and told me everything in such panic before hearing foot steps behind me, "Y/n?!" She looks at her with pity before covering it quickly with anger and left. Alcina was deeply crushed by her looks and frowned. "Please..you know who broke us apart, is there anything I could do?" I thought for a moment before telling her a quick plan.

Later that Evening

No one's POV
Alcina was in her room getting ready for the plan she had done with Donna. She had dressed in suit and tie style where her top buttons were unbuttoned for a bit of cleavage showing and white sleeves rolled up. She didn't want the coat on but thought a great use for it.

Y/n wore something elegant of her choice. It threw Donna off she wore the necklace Alcina gave her, "You still love her deeply don't you?" Sighing, she nodded feeling a bit indecisive about this blind date. She wasn't ready.

Donna lead her to her carriage and told the driver where to go. With that, Y/n was off to see her "blind date".