Chapter 3

"Talk" I instructed as I took my heels off. "Um super soldier lead" Sam explained "and the power broker was one of them or did you not just like her?" I asked angrily "it was a mistake" Bucky stated averting his eyes as I slipped my dress off putting my suit on, it was the only clothing I had on hand at the moment and it was better than the dress.

The mystery man was the only one who seemed to be staring as Sam was also looking at the floor. "Who's this," I said as all three men stared at me now. "Zemo" Sam answered and I looked at him. "The same one who-" I asked in disbelief and Bucky nodded.

"Ok, we need to go," Zemo said stating the obvious "I'm coming too," I said and Sam shook his head no "you don't get to say no now I had a good thing going and now I'm a fugitive for helping you lot" I angrily yelled holding up my phone which was going off like crazy with friends trying to inform me that there was a reward for my assassination.

Sam cleared his throat "ok jet then?" Sam asked and Zemo nodded. I tossed my phone stomping on it knowing it could be traceable. 

On the jet, I sat across from Zemo. Bucky was writing something in a little book and Zemo seemed intrigued by this, he leaned over and loudly spoke "why do you seem to be writing her name in your book of amends" he said nodding towards me. 

I furrowed my brows confused as Bucky angrily closed his book. "What's the story?" Zemo asked continuing to push Bucky's buttons. I gasped as in a matter of seconds Bucky had Zemo in a chokehold.

Sam and I pulled them apart as I sat Zemo down and Bucky went as far away as he could in the jet. "We met in Wakanda, I only became an avenger after he convinced me too, I was only there for a little bit but we grew quite attached" I explained as Zemo listened. 

"I left quite suddenly after Thanos happened, I guess you could say it was bad terms, it explains me being on his book of amends," I said whispering the last part.

The jet landed and Zemo brought us to a small but beautiful house. I sat on the kitchen counter as Sam said good night followed by Zemo. I peeked up and Bucky was still on the couch he seemed deep in thought.

✪✪✪

Why does he look scared here 😂