Chapter 4

"So what you tryna do?" Bucky asked coming over to me. I was sat on the counter, he stood in between my legs "it's like we can't stay apart" he added "we got along when I was inside you" he said seriously and I choked on the water I was drinking. Where did this bravery come from?

"You can start over and you can run free," he said referring to the new life I had started here in Madripoor "you can find other fish in the sea," he said running his cold metal hand over the love bites on my neck and collarbone that were healing rather slowly.

"You can pretend it was meant to be" I shrugged staring right into his eyes which were already looking right at mine "but you can't stay away from me," I said wrapping my legs around his torso pulling him in just that little bit closer.

I wasn't sure if it was the fact that we were both incredibly tired or we had both lost it but this sudden confidence in the both of us had me smiling madly.

"I can still hear you making that sound, taking me down rolling on the ground" he grinned as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, carrying me to the couch where he gently laid me down. This was a bad idea we both knew it, too many old memories.

I stared at him for a second, leaning down on me. I raised my hand pushing him away and on the couch instead of me. He raised his eyebrow looking at me confused. I simply walked away smiling. I looked back at him and cheekily winked. He gave me a look of defeat but smiled, "tease" I heard him whisper and I grinned ear to ear.

I entered my room taking a deep breath and sliding down the door. The grin on my face vanished as realisation set in. The people I was avoiding were here now and there was no way I could avoid them now.

It annoyed me even more that the feelings I tried avoiding were spouting again for that one man it was all coming flooding back and there was no way to suppress them, I traced the little bites on my neck sighing.

I got up slowly trudging to my bed and plopped face down not removing my makeup from hours and hours ago. I fell into a deep dark sleep.

✪✪✪

FRRRRR 🔥🔥

FRRRRR 🔥🔥