Chapter 7

Down below I looked to see Lemar motionless against a pillar as Karli and one of her followers ran out.

I stared down at my abdomen as blood oozed out the large wound most likely made by a standard pocket knife. It felt sticky and wet.

I stumbled down a set of stairs and made an incoherent noise causing Sam to look in my direction. His eyes widened as he yelled my name I collapsed on the floor finally fighting the urge to keep walking as he came running over grabbing Bucky's attention who followed suit.

Sam pressed a hand to my visible wound to try and control the bleeding which made it hurt 10 times worse. "You're losing a lot of blood" Sam stated, "no shit Sherlock" I laughed "it's cause I'm not wearing my suit, no protection" I added like it was meant to be the most obvious thing. I exhaled shakily the pain was not something I missed.

Bucky lifted me up "We got to get to a hospital," he said panicking as my eyes started feeling heavy and Sam continued pressing on my wound as both my arms fell limp.

I heard faint sobs and could just barely make out Walker mourning his friend who I guessed had died. This was not good it made the situation messier and even worse on Karli's behalf. As well as that regardless of how annoying they were I could hardly wish death on them.

I could hear Sam and Bucky talking but I couldn't make out the words. The blood was dripping down and onto the floor, I could hear it surprisingly. I guess it's true when they say you lose a sense another grows stronger. My sight was slightly blurry.

My eyes felt heavier and all I wanted was to close them despite Sam and Bucky's protests. I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me. I saw a warm welcoming yellow light and I smiled this looked cosy it was nothing compared to how other people described it, usually it was bright and white.

I reached my hand out but frowned as I heard Sam and Bucky's voices again disrupting the atmosphere. It annoyed me, I felt someone shaking me and I wanted to get up and slap them for annoying me but I was unable to do so. I felt my chest tightening, the light disappearing and again darkness consumed me followed by no welcoming light this time.

✪✪✪

Are we about to see jesus 😮