Chapter 11

"Why would he be here" Bucky whispered "I don't know but some civilian managed to get a picture and post it online," I said as we entered a marketplace. "There" Sam pointed to a corner and there he stood in the uniform with the shield in hand like a prize a child would win on sports day.

"Walker" I called out and he looked in our direction and started running. I frowned but took off running after him as fast as I could go with a stab wound in my abdomen. He was blocked off in a warehouse by Sam and Bucky. 

Sam stood grounded in his suit next to Bucky who was wearing a leather jacket and black trousers, Bucky's suit happened to be on him at all times. I eventually strolled in wearing my suit but without the mask, there was no reason for it today.

"Give it up," Sam said pointing to the shield. Walker laughed unamused "don't make us take it from you," I said through gritted teeth. This was embarrassing for him and I almost felt bad.

From there another brawl started it was going calm with Bucky and Sam taking majority of the hits, as much as I didn't like Walker he could sure fight for what it was worth. Everything was going as well as it could according to the situation.

I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen and I looked to see the shield fall onto the floor with a thud. Walker was targeting me, he was hitting right where he knew it would hurt. I dodged the next kick he sent my way.

I rolled away as quickly as I could and Bucky distracted him. Bucky grabbed his neck angrily slamming him to the floor muttering some incoherent words. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted at that moment.

I stared down at my abdomen and could tell at least a few stitches had broken. I cursed silently "damn you" and tightened the belt on my suit around the wound in hopes of keeping pressure on it until I could properly assess it.

I walked back and threw a few punches at Walker. The fight was unfair three against one but at least in the end the shield ended up back in Sam's hands. 

We walked out of the warehouse leaving Walker behind. "Karli's in the US," Sam said looking down at his phone "why?" I asked "to make a point," Bucky said explaining his hypothesis. 

"To the US then?" I asked and both men nodded. This was going to be great. Back to the place I had been avoiding but at least it was going to be for the right reasons. Karli had to be stopped.

✪✪✪

Rocket could've defeated Thanos if he had the metal arm ✋