𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔬𝔭𝔰 𝔰𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔡, 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.

A/N: Hello, readers! This book is under major construction. I'm trying to organize it because it's all over the place. Enjoy!

edited on june 2nd, 2021 @ 12:42pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓢𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙿𝚂 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙳, 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN WAS IN ERWIN'S OFFICE with Miche, listening in to what he had to say

"Then, in thirty days, we're going beyond the walls to set up resupply points?" Miche questioned. "And we're to bring along new recruits from this year's graduates, too."

"If there will be any new recruits, that is." Erwin replied, mapping out the next expedition.

"Regardless, I believe it's too soon." Miche countered.

"Eren's present circumstance is only a temporary measure. We must demonstrate to the Center that he's a benefit to humanity as soon as possible." Erwin explained. "Otherwise, we'll have the Military Police after us aga—"

"You're even using that story on us, Erwin?" Julian spoke up as Erwin and Miche turned to look at him.

It was silent for a moment. "You're as sharp as ever, Julian." Erwin commented.

"Not even close to as sharp as you." Julian said.

"I'll tell both you and Miche when the time comes." Erwin promised.

"Tch, whatever. I'm heading back to the old HQ." Julian informed, walking out of the room where Lyon was waiting for him.

"Ready to go, Section Commander?"