𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥.𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 30th, 2021 @ 10:40am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓟𝙰𝙸𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER LEVI SHOUTED KENNY'S NAME, he threw his blade towards the man, making it spin in a complete rotation as it went closer to Kenny's face

AFTER LEVI SHOUTED KENNY'S NAME, he threw his blade towards the man, making it spin in a complete rotation as it went closer to Kenny's face. The blade clashed with his guns and managed to turn, aiming the gun towards them.

Levi shoved Julian behind him, using his cape to avoid the bullets. "Jude, head that way!" Levi shouted, pointing to the other direction in which Julian nodded in reply, running over towards the edge of the roof. He could hear gunshots behind him as he jumped off the roof.

Julian loses his cloak as he heard the sounds of ODM gear on both sides of him, making him click his tongue in annoyance as he connected to one of the buildings before jumping onto the roof and began running. Gunshots were coming from behind him as he barely managed to avoid getting hit.

He turned back and saw three soldiers heading towards him armed with guns. Julian jumped off the building before connecting his wires to another building and taking a turn. He could see one of the soldiers in front of him.

"Outta my way!" Julian exclaimed before shoving him down the building as two more soldiers headed for him before Julian got out his blade, moving to the guy on the right and stabbing him in the throat.

The other man was about to shoot at him but Julian was faster and slashed his chest, knocking him down on the roof.

"Really wish I could stay and play, but I got somewhere I need to be!" Julian informed before hopping down the building.