𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝔢𝔯𝔴𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥, 57𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on june 20th, 2021 @ 6:17am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓔𝚁𝚆𝙸𝙽 𝚂𝙼𝙸𝚃𝙷, 𝟻𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Survey Corps left to find a route to Shiganshina, but encountered an intelligent Female Titan

The Survey Corps left to find a route to Shiganshina, but encountered an intelligent Female Titan. As soldiers died, one after the next, they headed into a forest of giant trees, none of them knowing why.

EVERYONE WAS STARING UP AT the Female Titan as Levi pulled out his blades with Julian following his action. "Wait, Levi... An eye for an eye. Waves 2 and 3, fire!" Erwin ordered. "Fire the spare rounds!"

The scouts below did as they were told as they fired right at the Female Titan.

"That was his plan from the very start!" Eren exclaimed. "Right?"

"I can see why he wouldn't have told the new troops. But why he wouldn't tell you when you've all been in the Survey Corps for so long?"

"Shut up!" Oluo shouted.

"Are you saying the Commander and the Captain don't trust us?" Petra questioned defensively.

"But that's what this means..." Eren argued. "Even Squad Julian knew about it."

"Hey! Don't drag us into this!" William shouted.

"Petra, rip out his teeth!" Oluo yelled in annoyance. "Swap the front and back teeth when you shove 'em back in!"