𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦.𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 19th, 2021 @ 10:44am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE COLOSSAL TITAN FELL TO the ground, creating a huge explosion as everyone almost got knocked off the wall

THE COLOSSAL TITAN FELL TO the ground, creating a huge explosion as everyone almost got knocked off the wall. Julian was thrown back from his spot on the tree. He was on the ground as the Armored Titan bit into Eren's nape.

Bertholdt appeared from his nape carrying Ymir. He used his ODM gear to attach himself onto Reiner as they both departed.

"Eren!" Armin shouted out.

In Trost District, a female Garrison soldier was walking up to Pyxis. "Commander. Wake up, Commander Pyxis. You'll get sick if you fall asleep here." She told him while slapping his back and getting him awake. She sat down next to him.

"I can't believe you drank all this. You're not young anymore. And I'd rather not spend my days changing your diapers." She informed.

"Being cared for by a pretty lady sounds all right to me." Pyxis stated as he opened up another bottle. "So? What's the situation?"

The female grabbed the bottle from him. "Patrols were sent out once the Titans were gone from the 1st and 2nd defensive lines, but any Titan sightings are few and far between." She replied.

"Hmm..." Pyxis trailed off as he took out a pocket watch. "If Hannes and the advance squad followed the wall without problem, they'll be returning any minute now."