𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔴𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡

A/N: Hello, readers! I finally figured out how to make better looking covers, lmao. Opinions on the new cover? I quite like it.

Also, I'm planning on making Julian the Commander at the end of season three instead of Hange but make them like an advisor? Because it'll make so much more sense for what I have planned for him and he is strategic. Not to mention that I also need PLOT and I don't want this to become boring since I'm literally following the anime.

I don't want this to be like my Haikyuu books :( but if you guys don't want that, let me know and I'll change it.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

edited on august 29th, 2021 @ 1:33pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓢𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The 104th Cadet Corps were kept isolated under suspicion of Titans within their ranks

The 104th Cadet Corps were kept isolated under suspicion of Titans within their ranks. But with the sudden appearance of Titans, couriers we're dispatched to warn each district.

However... The cause of this crisis remains in the dark. For now, no one yet knows.

IN TROST DISTRICT, Maya rushed into the Pyxis office. "Commander Pyxis!" The silver-haired woman shouted as she was panting. "Titans have been spotted, sir! We think Wall Rose has been breached!" She announced as Pyxis growled.

Meanwhile, in Stohess District, The Survey Corps were currently getting ready to go rescue the 104th as Julian was walking with Levi to get Hange. "You don't have to come with us, you know." Levi informed.