𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Since episode 39 was just Historia and Erwin's backstory, I decided to put two episodes into one. Enjoy!

edited on december 7th, 2021 @ 2:35am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓣𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN HAD WALKED DOWN WITH Levi to find Hange kicking the tables

JULIAN HAD WALKED DOWN WITH Levi to find Hange kicking the tables. "Sorry... I made a mess." They apologized, pulling their goggles down. "There was a cockroach."

"I see... Just one kick of yours should've blasted it to bits." Levi stated. "It's about time you fill them in."

Levi walked back up the stairs with Julian following. "Oh... Yeah, I should." Hange agreed before following the two.

"Eren will be eaten?!" Armin exclaimed after Hange had explained everything.

"Yeah. Eren remembered a conversation that went like this..." Hange began to read the paper.

"Do you resent me for it?" Ymir asked Bertholdt.

"I'm not sure... I... don't know. You probably didn't want to eat a human either." Bertholdt replied.

"Speculating based on that, Ymir was a Titan wandering alone outside the wall. Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie had a comrade that she ate. When a Titan eats someone, they don't change back into a human. But, what if a Titan ate one of Reiner's comrades? They're humans who can transform into Titans." Hange explained. "In other words, if a Titan eats someone with that power, they revert back into a human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they eat."