𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔧𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.

A/N: And here's the beginning of part two of season four! Enjoy!

edited on august 13th, 2022 @ 2:21am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓙𝚄𝙳𝙶𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN COULD ONLY LOOK AT Levi in shock

JULIAN COULD ONLY LOOK AT Levi in shock. Blood covered his face. He glanced over at Lyon, who had blood around his chest and was also unresponsive. The rain soon came down more harshly.

Floch walked up to Julian and Hange. "Captain Levi?" He questioned. "I have no idea what happened, but we're lucky. Our biggest threat is covered in his own blood."

"Let's shoot him in the head."

"He's dead." Julian claimed. "He got caught in a Thunder Spear explosion at point-blank range. He's in worse shape on the inside, as it'd ripped his internal organ to shreds and instantly killed him."

"Let me see him." Floch ordered as Julian was silent. "I know how to take a pulse. Show him to me."

"Floch!"

Steam appeared from the nearby Titan, getting everyone's attention. "It's disappearing? Did it die?" Floch asked.

"No, they don't usually absorb steam when they disappear..." Hange replied.

The sun came out from behind the clouds as Floch and the rest of the Yeagerists had their guns pointed at the Titan. Zeke ended up falling out of the Titan's stomach as he stood up, facing the group.