𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on june 9th, 2022 @ 12:44am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓖𝚄𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"GOOD GRIEF. IT'S APPALLING THAT people doubt us after all this time. Aren't we comrades? We sweat side-by-side these past three years. The railways, the trading... We made this island prosper! We gave our everything to Eldia!" Onyankopon was saying as he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry. It's just ten months after the rails opened and this happens..." Julian apologized.

"Tell me about it. Didn't we swear to work together for the future?" Onyankopon asked as Julian gave him a weird look. "Wh-What's the matter?!"

"What? Yelena said she met Eren in secret? Seriously?"

"You really didn't know?" Julian questioned.

"I-I had no idea. Honestly." Onyankopon replied as Julian sits back down.

"Yeah. It doesn't seem like you did. To me, at least." He admitted.

"Yelena..." Onyankopon trailed off in thought.

"I notice you're not saying Yelena would never do that. Because you know that she might." Julian pointed out.

Onyankopon looked away. "That's not..." He muttered.

"We've done this backwards, but now there's reason to detain you guys. Tell me what you know about Yelena for the sake of our future." Julian said.

"As you know, Yelena organized the volunteers. At first, people were wary and it didn't go so well. But she got her hands dirty and proved her loyalty to Zeke and the group. There were "accidental" deaths. We buried friends we ate and slept with. Anyone who doubted us. But we pushed for the sake of our homelands that Marley took away." Onyankopon explained.