𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 28th, 2021 @ 11:05am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓞𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SPREAD OUT! TAKE FORMATION TO locate any enemies!" Erwin ordered as everyone followed his orders and did so

Back in the forest where Reiner, Bertholdt, Eren, and Ymir. "Oh, Eren? You're awake?" Reiner asked. Eren began moving around to find that both of his arms were gone and regenerating.

"What the hell?! My arms!" Eren exclaimed.

"Eren." Ymir spoke up, making Eren turn to her. "Look at me. I'm in the same shape as you. Guess the both of us are having a bad day."

"Ymir... Why... don't I have any arms?" Eren asked.

"That's my bad." Reiner answered. "I'm the one who did that. I kinda was in a hurry. When I rushed to bite your nape, I neglected to take your arms into account."

"I see... I... must've lost." Eren said as he looked up at Reiner. Eren bit into his nub as Bertholdt stood up quickly.

"Eren, stop!" He said.

"Hold your horses, Eren. Take a good look around us. We're in the giant forest within Wall Maria. It's not even close to any of the walls. In other words, we're deep in Titan territory. Take a look." Ymir said as they saw Titans nearby. "I think that one down there's an Abnormal. It looks like he's just lounging around, but he's not taking his eyes off us. There's a lot of small ones down there, too. That alone is dangerous. Over that way's another big one. He's staring at us, but won't come any closer. I bet you that one's a scaredy-cat."