𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦.𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 27th, 2021 @ 12:42pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈,
𝓡𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The true King within the walls

The true King within the walls... Rod Reiss and his devious schemes were foiled. The Scouts succeeded in rescuing Eren and Historia. However... appearing before them was... Rod Reiss, transformed into a Titan.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU thinking, Erwin?!" The Garrison soldier now held Erwin by his collar, shouting in his face. "Keep the citizens in the city without evacuating?! By the time it's dawn, that Titan will be all over us!"

Erwin made no response nor flinched at his words. "If they were to evacuate then they would all be cluttered together and would most likely be attacked. That's what Erwin is trying to avoid, you brainless idiot." Julian thought with a scoff.

Hange placed their non-injured arm on the table. "That Titan is an Abnormal." They informed as the soldier looked in their direction.

"What the hell does that even mean?!" He exclaimed, his eye twitching.

"The target Titan is strangely attached to high concentrations of people. Hence, Abnormal. It means the fellow will turn a blind eye to a small village, ignoring it in favor of reaching this fortified city. If right now, you were to evacuate the citizens within Wall Sina, it would be drawn towards them, destroying the wall and all in its path. In the end, it would reach Mitras, with the greatest density of people... and deliver a devastating blow to humanity. On the way back, we attempted to use Eren Yeager's power to control Titans, but... Rod Reiss' Titan showed no reaction." Hange explained.