𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔶.

A/N: Hello, readers! Here I go again, combining two episodes into one chapter.

Daily reminder that the chair scene makes me super uncomfortable and I always have to skip by it. Y'all really do not know how much that scene makes me sick to my stomach.

Anyways, enjoy!

edited on december 13th, 2021 @ 12:22pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓡𝙴𝙿𝙻𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JULIAN REMOVED HIS HOOD ALONG with Lyon, Hange, and Moblit

JULIAN REMOVED HIS HOOD ALONG with Lyon, Hange, and Moblit. The Levi squad was reading a piece of paper as they all had shocked and confused looks on their faces.

"And there you have it. The coup d'état was successful. Premier Zachary has control of the capital and administrative district. For the time being, the nobility hasn't rebelled." Hange explained.

"What about the Boss Reeves incident?" Armin questioned.

"We got a confession that proved the charges unfounded. His son Flegel really pulled through big time. Just like it's written right there, it shows the charges were bogus, they abused their power, and that King Fritz was a total fake. All our actions were justified self-defense." Hange answered.

"In other words, we're free people now." Julian finished.

The 104th all looked at each other before they cheered in joy.