𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟.𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Did y'all see the new episode yesterday? Ugh, the new opening is so perfect. Those who've read the manga will get what I'm talking about. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

edited on january 27th, 2022 @ 1:40pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁,
𝓣𝙷𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVI WALKS UP FROM BEHIND Julian and Erwin on the wall

LEVI WALKS UP FROM BEHIND Julian and Erwin on the wall. "Erwin, he's gonna climb up." He informed, referring to the Armored Titan. His hands and feet harden before he sprinted towards the inner gate, digging his foot into the wall.

Erwin turned back to address the Scouts. "All troops! Avoid clashing with the Armored Titan!" He ordered as Reiner started to climb his way up the wall. "Stay away from him!"

"Roger!"

Julian looked back towards the Beast Titan, noticing none of the Titans around him were moving. "From what I remember about Miche's death, the Beast orders the other Titans around him. It's most likely the reason why we didn't encounter any from within the walls." He explained as Erwin side glanced him, but didn't respond as he looked forward again.

"That quadrupled type down there is an Intelligent Titan." Erwin spoke as Julian, Levi, and Armin looked at him with shock. "No, there might even be others."

Julian looked down to see a Titan on all fours with luggage on its back. The Beast Titan raised its fist and smashed it down onto the dirt, letting out a roar.