forward

This story will be split into multiple parts. It will follow the HP Universe timeline but have a twist. Not everything will be exact because of the new character and development that will be made with her, but it should follow the order.

Everything will come into play and it will work out, trust the process and character development!

Prequel: Before Hogwarts

Part One: Goblet of Fire

Part Two: Order of Phoenix

Part Three: Half-Blood Prince

Part Four: Deathly Hallows

*** Four final things:

1. I changed her name from Madison Grace Harring to Charlotte Rae Harring for the sake of rewriting. If you're a re-reader, no this is not Charlotte, her original pen pal, who has been erased from the story.

2. Do not compare my story to any other story out there because this is my original work, though it may have similar characteristics to other works, the concept of a muggle going to Hogwarts does not pertain to one person and can be used by others!

3. This story is rewritten of my own one (Magical Muggle) because I decided I wasn't happy with how I wrote it a year ago and rather than changing it while nearly 200k people are reading/have read it, I'd just rewrite it in as a separate story. *Magical Muggle has been taken down as I finished the rewritten revision ad Lost Memories!*

4. *Slight Spoiler Alert– has to do with a title* It will be made known that the main character, Charlotte, will be forgetting certain details of the HP Books due to the fact that she is becoming a character herself!

That is all, thank you and happy reading! xo

ps– I wrote this before I knew what shifting was so I guess she ends up shifting? I DON'T KNOW LOL