Catorce ~ 14

Rain pelts the skylight above the bed like a lullaby whispering to keep sleeping, but the tender brush of lips down my chest has my eyes springing open. It's not a surprise Angie is here. Although, the night is a little hazy after meeting her at the bar for drinks and stumbling back to my place. I brush the messy head of curls out of Angie's face and look at her, but she continues making her way down, so I let her.

Never in a million years did I believe I'd allow a psycho to blow me, but I've learned to compartmentalize when it comes to her. Sex can be sex because neither of us is kidding ourselves - we know once this crazy plan is all said and done, we'll part ways and never speak again.

In the meantime, what's the harm in getting off?

So, I take a firm grip of her curls and help her slide that pouty mouth up and down. She tries shoving my hands away to hold me in place, but I give a gentle thrust. That earns a vicious glare as she looks up from her long lashes.

"Keep doing that shit, and I'll bite it off!"

"Brutal. I like it."

"Ugh, you would!" She rolls her eyes. "Now hold still. I like being the one in control."

"I'm aware. I like teasing you."

"Well, don't."

I'm about to retort when she plunges my dick deep into her mouth again and shuts me right up with swirls of her tongue. It's a sensation that never ages, and at the rate she's simultaneously jerking me off with her hands, I'm going to explode in three seconds.

Except she halts, her mouth leaving my tip with a pop as her eyes dart around.

"Where's my phone?"

"Who cares," I groan. "I was on the brink of coming."

"I'm not kidding! I just heard it chime."

She scrambles across the bed and digs through her clothes off to the side before hauling it out like a squirming fish. "Found it!"

"Congrats. Now finish what you were doing."

"Shut your pretty face." She taps on the screen. "We can't afford to miss any communication with Reina."

"Fine, but you owe me."

"Last I checked, you owe me, considering I got you off twice last night even though you behaved like a psycho stalker the other day. I'm still pist at you, by the way."

"I can't help it if my dick has you hypnotized."

Angie stops typing and narrows her eyes at me. Setting the phone aside, she begins crawling across the mattress and straddles my hips. "Do you like the feel of me sitting on your dick?"

"I do."

"How about when I put it inside me?"

"Even better."

"Hm..." She grabs my cock and strokes it across her slick clit. "I want you to beg."

"I don't beg," I say, flipping her onto her back and plunging deep inside. Her eyes widen with a gasp as she bites her lip.

"Fine. You win, handsome."

"Oh, yeah? And what do I win?"

"Me. I'm yours for the next few minutes."

"Lucky me." I thrust, and Angie closes her eyes with a moan.

"This... This is a good angle. Keep... Keep going," she stutters.

And for the next thirty minutes, her body is mine as I pound her in every position she can handle. Her favorite is on all fours, especially when she drops to her elbows so I can go deeper. For some reason, Angie prefers not to make eye contact, but every once in a while, she'll toss a hungry glance over her shoulder. She likes getting spanked, but not too hard - just enough to produce a moan. The sound when I bite her ass is even better. I could erupt from that alone, but we always finish with her on top. It's because of her desire to be in control.