Sesenta Y Dos ~ 62

This shower wasn’t built for two people. Angie and I kept cracking elbows, fighting for the water. So we made a compromise. I can stand under the showerhead while washing her hair. That way, the water can flow off me and down onto her, but I have to massage her scalp. Apparently, a willy-nilly lather of her curls isn’t good enough.

“Switch,” Angie says.

So we rotate, allowing her to rinse her hair while I freeze my ass off. I grab the body wash, squeeze some onto a loofah, and coat my skin in suds. 

“Don’t forget me,” Angie says, her eyes closed so she doesn’t get shampoo in them as soapy water runs down her face.

“I gotta wash myself, too, you know.”

“I’ll scrub you down as soon as we’re done with me.” Angie wipes her eyes and peers at me. “I promise.”

“You also promised an epic BJ…” 

“And I haven’t broken that promise. It’s coming. In fact, it’ll be a surprise when it happens.”

“You kill me,” I groan, watching the suds stream down her breasts and legs. “Little Miguel is getting excited.”

“I see that.” Angie grins, taking my girth into her hand and stroking the tip. “OK, fine. Epic BJ coming right up.”

She smooths her hands around to my ass and squeezes it, then slides down my legs. I’m so ready for this. Having Angie’s mouth on me is like transport to another dimension where I see stars and the whole damn universe. I don’t know what she does with her hands and tongue, but it’s amaz—

Shit. 

At the most inconvenient time known to man, I recall the photos of Evan.

“Fuck!”

“We’re not fucking again. My vag needs a break.” Angie closes her mouth on me, and hot damn, that feels good.

But I need to concentrate.

“No, not that. It’s Evan,” I say.

Her voice is muffled, thanks to my dick, “Evan?”

“Yeah.”

She drags her lips off me and looks up. “Are we inviting him for a threesome?”

“Fuck no!”

“Then why are you distracting me from this epic BJ?”

I step back. Reluctantly. “Gotta tell you something.”

“Well, you’ve already ruined this epic moment, so on with it.” Angie staggers to her feet against the slick shower floor, so I steady her.

“We should get dry.”

Opening the curtain, I grab one of the towels on the hooks and step out. I don’t even care that I still have body wash running down my skin. “Augusta showed me photos of Evan talking with the cops. She called him an informant.”

“What? No.” Angie shakes her head and turns off the water. “What could he possibly know.”

“Gee, the fact that Jackson and I covered up Barry’s murder for Chloe and got rid of the body.”

“Oh, yeah… that.”

“Exactly.” I dry myself, then wrap the towel around Angie and begin drying her, too. 

“I just don’t see Evan squealing to the cops about it. Chloe is one of his best friends. He wouldn’t rat her out like that. Exposing you means exposing her.”