Chapter 2

Katrina the B!tch^^^
--------------
Freddie---

We pull up at the clinic close to our house and hop out.

I wring my hands as we walk up to the reception desk.

"What's your name sweetie," the receptionist asks me, smiling sweetly.

"Freddie Jacobson," I reply nervously.

"Ok, just take a seat and Dr. Steve will see you in a couple of minutes," she tells me, writing my name on the clipboard.

I walk over the the waiting area with my mom and sit quickly.

"It's ok Freddie. You'll be fine," Mom says, rubbing my knee comfortingly.

I nod not trusting my words.

"Freddie Jacobson," a voice calls out.

I look up and see a doctor with a clipboard.

I stand slowly and walk towards him without my mom.

"Ok Freddie let's head to the back," the doctor tells me, leading me to the back.

He checks my height, weight, blood pressure, and takes some blood.

"Tell me what's the problem," he asks looking me directly in the eyes, smiling comfortingly.

"Um, I've been throwing up and getting lots of dizzy spells. Oh I'm also tired a lot," I tell him looking down at my hands.

"I'll get the blood work ok? I'll be right back," he tells me getting up to get my results.

A couple minutes later Dr. Steven brings in a weird looking machine with a stern on it.

I look at him questioningly and worriedly, but he walks to where I'm sitting and asks me to lay down.

I lay down and he pulls my shirt up a little bit and puts some pressure on my abdomen.

I wince in pain, which he notices, and turns the machine on.

"This is cold." Is all he says as he puts some gel on my stomach/abdomen.

He puts a wand like item on my stomach and moves it around.

"What are you look-" I was cut off by the sound of a heartbeat.

"I don't believe this," was all Dr. Steven says before he points something out that scares the sh*t out of me, "That's your baby Freddie."

"Wha-what?! I can't be pregnant! I'm a male," I exclaim, scared out of mind.

"You are in fact pregnant Freddie. How? I don't know," he says wiping the gel off my stomach and passes a picture to me.

I almost break down crying when I see a white blob in the middle of the black screen.

That's my baby. I'm going to be a dad. What about the other dad? Who was he? I need to find him.
---------------
A/N- yay or nay? I've got another story up called 'Dangerous... But Deathly Handsome' please check it out!
Comment/Vote/Follow Me!!