Chapter 4

Freddie's mom(Annette)^^
------------
Freddie~

I stare in shock at the father of my child.

"U-um my name is Jessie. Jessie Morgan. I'm Katrina's fiancé." He says. And with that last sentence my heart drops.

"Oh it's so good to meet you Jessie! I'm Annette and this is Freddie!" Mom exclaims, clapping her hands.

I look down at the floor, lightly wrapping my arm around my abdomen.

"Are you okay Freddie?" Jessie asks, making me blush at how sexy my blame sounded from his lips.

I nod and rush up the my room, making sure not to trip so I don't hurt the baby.

Once I'm in my room I lay flat on my back in my bed and pull my phone out.

It's 1:30 by now, I should probably tell Kaylee, she'll be excited to be an aunt.

Fred: Kaylee... I'm pregnant😒

It took a few minutes before my phone rang.

I answer it to get, "You're what?!"

"I'm pregnant Kaylee. I have a baby growing in my stomach." I tell, her trying not to laugh.

"I'm coming there right now!" She yells before hanging up.

I snicker, then sigh and unconsciously rub my stomach where my child will grow.

"I'm here b*tches!" Kaylee announces and rushes up the stairs after my mom said, "Language Kaylee Marie!"

That's not her middle name, but my mom calls her that when she's upset with Kaylee. Kaylee is like the daughter she wishes she had. Maybe, maybe not.

"Show me the proof!" Kaylee yells, jumping onto my bed.

I pull out the ultrasound picture and she coos at it.

"He/she is going to be so beautiful!" She says, wiping imaginary tears away.

"And you're the aunt." I say calmly, then cover my ears. Just for precautions.

"OMG!!!! I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST AUNTIE EVER!!!!!" Kaylee screams, running around the room.

"Shh! Katrina doesn't know yet!" I shh her.

"By the way, who's the handsome stud down there?" She asks curiously.

"That's Katrina's fiancé... and the father of my baby." I mutter the last part.

"WHAT?!" She shrieks, then does a weird happy dance. At least I think it's happy, if you count twerking as a happy dance.

"You show that b*tch!" Kaylee says, still twerking.

"Stop twerking Kaylee! Anyway, they don't know." I tell her going to pick up my laptop.

I open my laptop, turn it on just as Kaylee sits on the bed next to me.

"What are you looking up?" Kaylee asks.

"Male pregnancy." I say simply, typing in 'male pregnancy'.

I click on a website and read off to Kaylee, "Male pregnancy is very rare, only one is every 100,000 males are born with a female reproductive system, and only two in 1,000 males actually get pregnant and go through child birth."

I scroll down the page, trying to find how the baby will come out.

"The males that do go through child birth have been tested on. Doctors have found that they have a dual reproductive system, male reproduction in front, female in the back. The male's body will adjust, organs moving to make way for the fetus, and will make the male bleed from the anus. To give birth, the baby will come out through the anus."

"That will have to hurt like a b!tch." Kaylee comments before looking down at my stomach again.

"Are you going to talk to him at all?" She asks me.

"Maybe." I mumble. I could just not let him in the life of my child, but if he's marrying my sister he'll know I had a child and put two and two together.

I get up, put my laptop away, and walk downstairs to get Jessie.

When I get down there, Jessie's in the kitchen with my father talking about sports.

"U-um Je-Jessie? Can I ta-talk to y-you for a mi-minute?" I ask him tapping on his shoulder.

"Fag don't get your germs on your brother-n-law!" My father roars, glaring hard at me.

"It's fine Dean." Jessie says and nods his head towards the stairs.

I walk out of the room and up the stairs to my room. Kaylee is still on my bed, but once she sees Jessie she excuses herself. Once the door closes behind her Jessie speaks up.

"Please forget what happened at the party, please."

My heart has just dropped.
-----------

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!

Please check out LilBeats23 his stories are awesome!

Until next time!!!!!