Prologue

Omg I've been thinking of putting this story on here for awhile now!!! Hope u enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddie---

Music is pounding.

Bodies are grinding.

People are drunken messes.

I want to leave.

"Kaylee can we please leave," I yell questioningly at my best friend over the loud music.

"We just got here! Live a little Freddie," Kaylee yells passing me a red solo cup.

I look at the cup nervously and think 'what the hell' and I gulp down the drink in one go.

As soon as the drink touches my throat it burns instantly.

"*cough**cough*," I choke on the burning liquid.

Kaylee pats my back and gives me a worried look.

"I'm *cough* fine. Go have fun. I'll stay in the corner for awhile," I tell her as I lean against the wall behind me... well at least I think it's a wall.

"Ahem. It appears you are leaning against me. Did you need something? Or someone," the man behind me whispers seductivly in my ear making me bite back a moan.

"U-I'm no I-I'm terribly sorry," I stuttered out wondering if the alcohol had taken its effect on me.

The man grabs hold of me hips and grinds his clothed groin into my a$$.

"Ah!"

I cover my mouth when I realize it was me the moaned.

"You like that," the man asked grinding again making me unconsciously grind back.

He lets out a loud groan in my ear before turning me around swiftly.

Before I can admire how sexy this beast was, my lips were captured by his.

He runs his tongue over my lower lip and I open my mouth willingly.

He grabs my hips and I wrap my legs around his waist.

I moan into his mouth as he walks us blindly to a room.

A door opens and closes and I'm thrown on a bed.

I open my eyes slowly and pant heavily as I watch him look at me lustfully.

I groan and throw my head back onto the bed as he takes his shirt off.

He climbs on the bed, hovering over me.

"I'm going to make this the best night of your life," he whispers seductivly in my ear while grinding his erection into mine.

"Yessss," I moan grinding back.

He grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

With his other hand he pulls down my black skinny jeans and briefs.

He grabs my erection and lightly squeezes the the base.

"Ahh," I moan out, my back arches off the bed.

He captures my lips with his and glides his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues wrestle for dominance, him winning after a couple of seconds.

My shirt is pulled over my head, and in that brief moment that he let my hands go, I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and tried to pull them down.

He helps me pull them off with his briefs.

He sits back on his heels pulling me up with him.

Just with his lustful gaze I know what he wants me to do.

I lower my head to his erection and lick the tip tentatively.

I then take him into my mouth hollowing my cheeks.

He groans and grabs my hair gently and slowly thrusts into my mouth.

I relax my gag reflex and let him hit the back of of throat.

He pulls me back and sticks his fingers in front of my face.

"Suck," he demands huskily.

I suck his fingers into my mouth and coat them with my saliva.

He pulls them from my mouth and leads them down to my fluttering hole.

One finger goes in... very uncomfortable.

He thrusts the finger in and out and slowly I'm a moaning mess begging for more.

"Please! More, more, more," I beg thrashing my head side to side.

He suddenly thrusts two more fingers into me making me scream out in pleasure.

"Are you ready for me," he asks seductivly.

I nod furiously as he removes his fingers but replaces them with something much larger.

He pushes the tip in slowly and I push out sucking him in.

"You're so freaking tight," he groans out thrusting in and out of me slowly.

"Ah," I scream out meeting him for every thrust.

I feel an unknown tightness in my abdomen and cum with a shout.

I squeeze the man's d!ck with my quivering hole as he also comes in me.

He slumps down on top of me after he releases.

He rolls off of me, still inside of me, with a grunt.

He spoons me as we both slip into a dreamless sleep.
---------------------------
A/N- what did u guys think? Sound good? Sorry for all the sexual content in the prologue, but I hope u guys enjoyed it!