Chapter 3

Jessie Morgan(Katrina's fiancé)^^^^^

Freddie~

"I just can't believe it." Mom says for about the 100th time.

"I can't either, but I'm kind of excited." I tell her suiting up in my seat.

"What are we going to tell your father?" She asks worriedly. Dad never has accepted my "choice" of a lifestyle. Who's to say he won't kick me out for good.

"We tell him and Katrina, and hope for the best." I say as we pull up the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessie~

Finally finished with school, start my job in August, and am marrying my girlfriend of a year.

The first two are great, but the last not so much.

My parents were pressuring me into marrying her to "get over" being gay.

Yep you heard me right. I'm gay and I cheated on my fiancé too.

I didn't mean to, I just wanted to get drunk and have a little fun. I didn't mean to have sex with a guy, a really cute guy at that.

The party was supposed to be for college students, but I know some high school kids were there. I just hope I didn't have sex with one. I hope I don't run into him on the street, it would be very awkward.

Today I am going to Katrina's house to "go over" wedding details, when in reality I'll just nod at everything she says.

I pull up in her driveway and come up to the door.

"Katrina!" I yell knocking on the door.

"Coming!" She yells. Oh great isn't this a wonderful thought.

"Hey babe, my mom and brother will be home soon so let's try to finish this fast." Katrina says opening the door.

"I wish you'd let me talk to them for once." I tell her as I walk into the house.

"I don't want you meeting my brother or mom because Freddie is a fag and my mother supports him." She says simply, walking into the living room.

"That brat threw up on my shoes this morning too! That idiot!" She grumbles frustratingly.

I nod and sit on the couch just as the door opens.

"Katrina, we're home." A woman yells, who I'm guessing is Katrina's mom.

I stand to greet my future mother-n-law to see the one person I hoped I wouldn't see again right behind her.
------------

I have a dance competition this weekend! So I hope you guys like the chapter!!!