Chapter 10

Sonogram of baby Jeddie^^

Freddie~

That idiot!!! 😡
What did he mean I wouldn't understand?!

"What don't I understand?!" I yelled at him, after slapping him.

Jessie sat there silently before responding with a sigh.

"My father won't let me teach if I don't marry a woman. The reason I said you wouldn't understand is because you'll never have to go through this, or our baby." He says, running his hands down his face.

Now I feel stupid... I blush all the way up to my ears.

"You'll be a great father." I reply with a whisper. "I'm also sorry for slapping you."

"It's ok. It was my fault for not explaining completely." Jessie reassures me, rubbing my back.

That's when I realize I'm crying. What the heck?!

"Hey it's ok. It didn't hurt too badly." Jessie frantically wipes underneath my eyes.

I lightly slap his shoulder in annoyance. "Wha-What do you mean it did-didn't hurt badly." I stammer, looking up at him with a pout.

"I was just trying to get you to stop crying! And look it worked!" Jessie exclaims, smiling.

I giggle and lean my head on his shoulder hesitantly.

"Hey don't be so hesitant around me. We're going to be together for a long time. Maybe forever if we end up falling in love." He whispers the last word.

I'm shocked to hear him say that. He really wants to be with me and the baby.

"I'd like that." I smile up at him. Jessie wraps his arm around my stomach with no hesitation. I smile at that.

We'll be a great family.
-------
A/N- this is just to make up for the cliffhanger in chapter 9.

Have a great day!!