Chapter 6

Jessie~

I know I need answers, but it sounds like he fell asleep.

I'll need to ask him soon though.

How can he be pregnant? Why won't he tell me? I'd give him support and help with our child.

"Babe? You okay?" My fiancé asks walking up the stairs.

"I'm fine. I'll see you soon." I kiss her cheek and walk down stairs and out the door to my car.

I'm surprised Katrina is my fiancé. We've never had sex and she must know I don't love her. I'm not that rich either.

My dad is the CEO of a chain of electronic companies. My mother is a lawyer who I barely see and is very successful.

Me? I start my first day as a high school teacher in a week. It's not what my dad wanted, but to him, at least I'm marrying a woman he approves of.

I also need to find out how old Freddie is. He looks like a high schooler, but the party was for college students only. I'm so confused.

When he bumped into me that night, his butt rubbing against my crotch, I knew I had to have him. Once I'd had my dirty way with him and the lust had dissipated, I realized I didn't regret sleeping with him.

I don't love Katrina, but who would've thought I would sleep with her, maybe, under aged brother.

When Freddie gets the courage to tell me I'll call off the wedding.

My parents can screw themselves for all I care. If what I overheard was true, then I'll do anything for my child and baby's father.