Chapter 5

Freddie's homophobic dad(Dean)^^^

Jessie~

I watch is horror and pain as Freddie falls to his knees crying.

"Why? Why?" He whimpers to himself.

I kneel down and lift his chin up so we're eye to eye.

"I'm marrying your sister Freddie. I can't just drop everything to be with you." I tell him softly.

He nods and gets up.

"You're right. I'm just some nobody you slept with two weeks ago. It's not like you took my virginity away." He mumbles the last part.

"I-I what?!" I whisper yell.

He turns his back to me and says, "Just leave. Have a perfect life with my 'perfect' sister." He air quotes "perfect" when he mentions his sister.

"I'll leave then." I get up and walk out of his bedroom.
-------
Freddie~

I crumple into my bed sobbing my heart out.

"I guess it's just you and me." I say to my barely noticeable bump.

"I love you so much though. Your other daddy doesn't have to be a part of your life." I rub my belly and fall asleep.
---------
Jessie~

Did he just say daddy?!

I'm a dad?! How is he pregnant?!

He's a guy not a girl?!

Why is he going to keep me out of my child's life?!

I need answers! 😡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but at least it's another chapter! Huh, huh *wink* *wink*. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

mariian1 you were getting antsy so here it is!! More cliffhangers!!! I know you didn't want that, but a chapter is still a chapter!