Chapter 13

Jessie~

I clap my hands together to get the rowdy teens to pay attention.

"My name is Mr. Morgan. I am your new English teacher. Today we'll just start off with introductions. I'll start; my full name is Jessie Morgan, I turned 22 a few months ago, and I'm currently engaged." I finish and start calling out people from the attendance list.

Eventually I get to Freddie's name. When I call his name he stands up and says his three facts about himself.

"My name is Freddie Jacobson, I'm 17 years old, and my favorite color is blue." He says and calmly sits back down.

This class period is going to take forever!

~~time skip~~

As the bell rings I watch as everyone leaves but Freddie.

He walks to my desk calmly and gives me a stare that, if it could, could put me 6 feet under.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be a high school teacher?!" He practically shrieks.

"Why didn't you tell me I had sex with a minor! I could go to jail and I don't think that's best for our baby." I tell him running my hand through my hair.

"We'll get through this. I know we will but no more secrets. If there's anything else you need to tell me, tell me now." Freddie says with a sigh.

"The same applies to you but I'll go first. Umm.... I'm actually already a father."