1

Waking up in the room you lived in for the years of your childhood is not a surprise normally but not for Naruto, not when Pain had destroyed this room, not when the fourth Shinobi war had erased the village from existence, in this case then yes it was odd.

Naruto completely freaked out when he waked up, he did not doubt that Madara was behind this, a Genjutsu he must have put him in, but then he remembered that he is protracted from all types and forms of Genjutsu maybe not the moon's eye but everything else so, it not a Genjutsu that only leave one case, it had to be ...

He leapt out of bed in a hurry and made a Shadow clone to take his place as he the original Naruto sneak out of the apartment undetected thanks to years of pranks, practice and Konoha's lack of security, no wonder he wasn't seen. damn, what are they doing, getting comfortable in their power till they end up all dead? he vows to himself that the first thing he will do as a Hokage is to fix this shit.

It didn't take long for him to reach his destination, a dark room filled with familiar scents, an aroma that relaxes his body and warms his soul. The owner of the said room was sitting at the table with his silver messy hair shining even in the dark, his lack of the infamous mask display the smooth pale face glowing under the moon's light like a perfect doll. that man was none other than Kakashi Hatake.
Kakashi didn't turn to the blond still looking at his hands like the answer of life in them " so it worked ! We are in the past, this truly happening " he mumbled his voice a trembled with hope and fear, he turns then to Naruto eyes say more than his words ever did reflecting what was in his eye.

Naruto on other hand didn't bother with words he rather does what feels right and so he bounced Kakashi, they fall on the floor and their lips meet in a kiss, a kiss that held all they fail to say, a kiss that shows grief, hope, love and so much more all merge in a blurred picture that explains what in their heart.

Both of them was in pain, both of their heart ash through all the fight and blood, both crave a touch of love but was unable to seam it in fear of who will die while they in each other arms away from the battlefield, both dreamed of peace and family but the war was the only thing they had, but now they have a chance, they have a second chance to do it right and right they will do.

........

Naruto was sitting naked on the carpet as a bowl of his blood set in front of him and he soaks it in Kurama's and his chakra . after the blood was ready, Naruto moved a wind chakra coated finger over the blood, manipulate the bloody chakra around his fingertip to use just like a brush as he starts tattooing the clear smooth skin with seals.

Kakashi watches the little blonde unable to move his eyes fascinated by that art . this kind of work, this level of mastery over not only elements chakra manipulation but seals as well, is unheard of at this time, this art had long died with the fall of Uzushio, no one but an Uzumaki could even dream of reaching this level.

Many don't know or forgot but seals have more than what is used nowadays, seals can do anything and everything it is all up to the master's chakra and mind, in seals there are ten base levels to get to a master like Jiraiya but that only consider a ginning level in the Uzumaki clan, after that there twelve levels of mastery Naruto is master level ten which consider about Kage level, an impossible truth for someone who studies seals on and off alone for two years while fighting a war, he simply a genius.

After four hours of pain, it finely over and Naruto now have all his seals back in place, a dangerous gamble as his spirit chakra is so much higher than what a twelve years old boy should have what made his body unbalanced, he will have to work hard to fix it and those seals are not helping and he realizes it will hurt to fix the damage latter ut he needs them.