5

The training was going well, Naruto get more time than usual to work on his project though he love his old routine more, as for Sasuke and Sakura they start stalking the two everywhere and anywhere and Naruto had enough of them and called them out from their hiding place in pushes " come out guys, just spill it and be done, what the hell you want " he was pissed they ware disturbing his sealing time with Kakashi he lost so much time with him and don't want them to take what left.

The hiding two charred a look between them then get out knowing they get caught and can't do anything about so they walked and set beside the rest of their team avoiding the scrolls and ink lying around, neither one of them know what are they seeing but Sasuke's ego won't let him ask, thankfully for him Sakura did " what are those sensei?" Kakashi stopped what he was doing and looked up at the confused lost look in their eyes even if Sasuke tried to look uninterested, he looked at them like they are stupid then turn to Naruto " what the hell they teaching in the academy those days if top two students can't recognise this " Naruto didn't even look up from the more complicate form he doing as he answers " you know the civilian council fucked up the academy program don't ask me, but I'm sure I heard Iruka talk about this once on the run " Kakashi only hum to that and turn to get another scroll and start copying another form " well Sakura, those you see here are seals " both genins made a face like they remember something then Sakura blinked " oh sensei, aren't they hard to learn" she remembers Iruka sensei talk about seals and how hard they were " and dangerous " Kakashi add as he passes the seal he just made to Naruto who gives it a look then nodes, Kakashi put the seal aside and start on another one.

The two genins watch a little in confusion before they broke the silence " but sensei if they are hard and dangerous then why are you trying to teach Naruto Baka, I'm sure Sasuke will do better " she scream only for the two seal users to look up at her like she grows a second head before they broke laughing, Kakashi had his hand on his mask his shoulders shaking trying to hold the laugh Naruto on other hand dons seam to care and fall completely laughing on the ground as much as he wants.

Sakura's face turn red with anger for bean laughed at " she stupid " Naruto remark and finely calmed downturn back to his work not that interested in what to happen next, Kakashi didn't say a thing to that but he nodes somewhat " first Sakura didn't we just explain a few days ago how the Uzumaki clan was famous with seals it the reason why they attacked, seals can do anything even the Fourth's famous jutsu that end the war is mostly sealed, seals are Naruto blood right, second, as on me teaching Naruto sealing well I'm not " he posed for dramatic purpose then add " he teaching me "WHAT!!" The look of shock on their face was enough to send the two for another laughing wave.

"he an Uzumaki after all, I just give him some reading about basic and in no time he surpassed me, he a seal master those are rare Jiraiya of the sanin is one of the six known sealing masters in the element countries and the only one of then still active shinobi so Naruto insists he teaches me so there will be three sealing masters in Konoha " he explained watching the look of disbelieve on their face.

Naruto watches them for a second then drop three books in front of them "why don't you give it a shot, just master the first three-level then talk to me, not everyone gets an Uzumaki to seal master to teach them don't waste the chance " Naruto then get back to his work ignoring them.

An hour later it was time for training, the special training the two ginin believed Kakashi give to Naruto but the truth was that Kakashi took a seat on a close tree reading his book as Naruto did his training alone with some remark from Kakashi now and then, most of them look useless remark and some even about the orange book in his hand, it was like he just wants Naruto to know that he there with him and not alone and that what he doing.

" is it always like this? the special training I mean, " Sakura asked as Naruto take a sip of water " if you going to call it training, I just get lonely honesty and Kakashi don't mind keeping me company as I don't ask him to do anything as well as bring lunch or snakes with me to chare si yeah this the usually " she looked at him like she searching for a lie but found nothing " so he is lazy and get free food " Naruto only nodes as she close enough and turn back to his training.