18

The next morning Naruto wake up to the loss of the dog's weight on her body, Kakashi was still beside her though so she didn't think before she reach down and touch herself wet before she move him and slip his morning wood inside, she need comfort and nothing give her comfort as much as mating her Alpha.

Kakashi wake up on a pleasant feeling and the beautiful view of his mate riding him, a good way to start his day if he knows any," good morning love " he said with his morning voice but she only moaned as he start moving, he flips her and shows her how much he loves her.

After that they moved to the bath, still planning to have yet another mating when they felt someone outside their home, they couldn't get out in that state so Naruto made a clone, one with clothes on, to go and see who was it.

It turns out to be an ANBU " Hokage sama calling you to his hospital room, Hatake-san as well" he said " Kashi sensei in the bath now, I will tell him and be there once he out " the ANBU left with that and the clone puffed.

Naruto told Kakashi what it was and moved to get out but Kakashi stopped her and pulled her back to him getting back inside her " kashi~. The meeting" Kakashi only dead up at that not planning to let go " I'm not going to be late~ ah~ Alpha" he lifts her getting deeper and making her forget everything but him.

They keep going for a full hour before Naruto an ape enough to make him stop and get ready for the meeting.

When they get there Shikaku was beside the hospital bed that have the third on and Naruto noticed right away that her Jiji had lost an arm " hi Jiji are you ok " she greets and gives the older man in the room a hug, she didn't do that for long but no matter what he did she still loves him, she just doesn't trust him and it hurt.

" I'm fine now and will better soon " he pat her back as she moved back " you late Naruto, don't tell me you picking your sensei's laziness, one lazy ass is enough in the village " she blushed at that and glared at her Alpha who looks smug " of course not, Jiji, that dog won't let me go and keep distracting me, I'm sorry " the third hummed at her words watching the two.

" now, I called you two to give a proper report and answer some questions I have" they nodded and start with the report giving fast, Naruto even had a written one she made when she woke up yesterday and couldn't sleep for some time.

Shikaku and the third listen well, many of what they said know early but not everything, then it was time for the questions " very well then the first question, Naruto why did you not kill sand shinobi and what you two think we should do with them " Shikaku asked " I know that sand village is our, as well as, I know that the Kazekage was fake so I thought they must have been tricked, Kakashi send me a message about the fake kage thing, besides I like Gara so I didn't want to hurt his village in the same time I had to think about Konoha" she took a breath " I paralysed them so you could turn them to I&T, get information out of or use them as hostage for the talk with Suna latter about the treaty. Suna would be grateful for getting their shinobi back, or you could kill them it's up to you " he ends and Kakashi nodded agreeing to that logic.

The others two in the room had seen the advantage in what Naruto did they just want to know why he did it.

" what about your battle in the front line Naruto, it was not genin place, you even had a shock after, if what heard was right, what if you want around comrade then," the third asked and they know what he asking for.

" I had gathered chakra for months now, it was a project, I thought it was a waste that my chakra pool stop producing chakra when it gets full so put a seal to Absorbs the extra chakra and keep my pool working, and it comes in handy, I used three times the chakra I usually have and was still almost full by the end of the day, my uzumaki blood and healing factory protect me from any damage to my pool of chakra path so it was a success" Naruto explained.