19

Two weeks passed smoothly, the village healing faster than last time and even stronger thanks to all that work they did; there still some cleaning and build to do but the security is better than ever and most shops are open like nothing ever happen.

It was a beautiful day, the sky is clear the air is warm, it is a good day to spend outside.

Naruto was in the kitchen preparing breakfast in nothing but one of Kakashi's shirts, she always feels better as a woman after a battle and cuddles in Kakashi smelled cleaning her nose from the stink of blood and smoke " Kashi! Food ready " she called up and put the bowl of soup on the table.

She looked around their new home, the hokage home, a newly build one, it was given to Kakashi when he get the hat and Naruto used her apartment distraction by the enemy shinobi as an excuse to move in fully with Kakashi, she spend hours with Kakashi building the security of the place and changing it to fit them perfectly.

It was homey and have their touch on it, there are so many books, surprisingly Takashi does read other than porn, he kind of a bookworm. There are so many sealing requirements all over the place, some plants as well as Naruto love them and take care of them, and lastly Naruto att many pillows all over the place for the pack to sit on so the fur doesn't get everywhere.

" do you have anything to do today?" Asked Naruto as they eat " nothing, what about you?" She smiled pleased " I have nothing to do, I was just going to go around helping in the cleaning," she said hinting as she move her food around a little.

Kakashi did catch the hint " what about I take you out, as a date, a real date" he offered, he didn't take her out in some time now, they were busy.

Naruto smiled happy " I would love to, I will be ready in a minute" she kissed his cheek and run to the bedroom to prepare, a big smile on her face.

Kakashi like to see her happy but he sad over his wallet, he will need to take some high-level mission or turn back to the clan vault to spoil his mate, she was pretty expansive sometimes.
......

Naruto return in a floral summer dress, Kakashi brought it for her a few months ago but she never had the chance to wear it, she look so cute in it, and the blue match her eyes and made them glow, even more, she tied part of her long hair up with a blue reborn and put the sandal Kakashi get with the dress.

She looked at herself pleased, the pushup bra she had was a lifesaver as the dress wouldn't have looked this good with bonded chest, and would look even worst if she was forced to wear her shinobi sandals, she can't wait for Kakashi to see her.

Naruto run out to where Kakashi was waiting, she turn around showing him how she look with a big smile on her face " how I look Kashi" she asked with a cute voice the smile never left her.

Kakashi's breath catch at the beauty in front of him, his mate look so cute" gorgeous" he breathed out as he walk closer and took her in his arms kissing her sweet lips, she look so sweet to eat.

Their kiss was Interrupted by a message bird, Naruto check it with a pout " the homage want to use, let see what he want so we can start our date" she was not pleased, this was their date day, what the old man want.

She ends up dragging Kakashi there, the faster they deal with the matter the faster they start their date.

When they reach the Hokage office they meet Shikamaru, his father, the third and Jiraiya.

Naruto took a deep breath when she saw her old master, she had been avoiding him for a month now and she planing to keep avoiding him " what do you want Jiji!?? I have things to do, places to be" she distracted herself from the old toad.