Meeting

TW: None

A/N: Just a friendly reminded that this is purely platonic, I will not be writing anything that Tubbo or Ranboo haven't done in some way shape or form themselves (or stated that they are fine with it). 

 "Phil! Phil over here!" Tubbo called, already running towards the man. Turning upon hearing his name, Phil quickly turned back, his mind reeling for some way of alerting Ranboo that he had stopped. Making a decision, he grabbed the hybrid's jacket, nearly toppling him in the process.

"Wha-" Ranboo cried, stumbling a bit as he regained his balance.

"Wait a second, is that- is that Boo?" Tubbo asked, now within hearing range of the pair (though one of them couldn't hear him either way).

Phil made a face, "Boo?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-" the boy started, "it- it slipped out," he defended weakly. Chuckling lightly, Phil turned his attention to the people behind Tubbo, who were just now arriving.

"Oh my gosh, Phil!" Wilbur cried, looking relieved. "Are- are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, mate."

"Wait, go back a second, did- did Tubbo just call that guy 'Boo'?" Tommy asked, a smirk already playing on his face. Yeah that wasn't going to be let go any time soon (They/They hehehe, a select group will get that joke).

"Leave me allooonnneeee!" Tubbo whined, jokingly covering his face with his hands.

"Who's that?" Wilbur asked, getting the chaotic group back on track.

"This is Ranboo, apparently he met Tubbo earlier?" Phil answered, glancing at the boy to confirm his story. He nodded. Suddenly, Tubbo let out a laugh, covering his mouth to stifle the chuckles.

"Wha- what's so funny?" Tommy queried, smiling along even though he had no idea what was so hilarious.

"I just- I just realized how weird this must- this must look from Ranboo's perspective." he managed to get out, struggling due to his giggles.

"Oh yeah, he can't see us, right?" Wilbur checked, and Phil nodded. Tubbo smiled once more, and reached up to tap the hybrid's shoulder. The boy whipped around, his eyes frantically searching for the source of the contact.

-

"Who was that?!" Ranboo exclaimed. Brandishing his notebook, he squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for someone to take it. That's when he heard it. Was that... laughing? Peeking through one eye, he was surprised to see a person, well, four people actually. They didn't exactly look normal per se. It wasn't like they were dressed weird, or had some kind of mutation. No, no the strange thing was that they were all almost completely translucent.

"Tubbo? Phil?" He asked cautiously, observing each person in turn. The closest to him seemed to be the oldest. He had blond hair and just had that fatherly vibe about him (you can't deny that, c'mon). The second person was definitely younger, maybe his age. The boy was tall, also blond. He was wearing a mostly white shirt, the collar and sleeves being a bright red that rivalled his own (very painful) burns. The third seemed to be judging him, but in a more playful way. He was by far the tallest of the group, maybe an inch shorter than Ranboo himself. The man seemed to gravitate towards the younger two, almost like he was protecting them.

Turning towards the forth, Ranboo had to hold back a gasp. He wasn't sure how, but he just knew. This was Tubbo. He wasn't quite sure what it was. Maybe it was his hair, brown and fluffy. Unkempt in a way that he knew that it hadn't been brushed that morning, or the previous for that matter. Maybe it was his eyes, light and energetic. Full of sunshine like warmth. Maybe it was the smile that lit up the entirety of his face, genuine in a way that Ranboo had only experienced a couple times in his life.

"You can see us?" The oldest asked, breaking the boy out of his trance.

"Y-yeah?" Ranboo answered unsurely, though it was obvious he could so he didn't know why he ended the statement with a question mark. Don't point it out. Don't point it out. Don't point it out. He prayed silently, hoping against hope that they wouldn't poke fun at him.

"Well that makes things much easier," Tubbo stated, seemingly oblivious to the implications that came with this revelation.

"Wait, does that mean everyone can see us now?" the judgy man pointed out, thankfully noticing the problem.

"Probably. Though I don't think that's a good thing," he responded hesitantly.

"Why?" tall boy jumped in.

"Because... You don't exactly look... normal?"

"What do you mean?" judgy man asked.

"You look... transparent..."

"Oh," Tubbo remarked, "Well that's gonna be a problem," Ya think?

Okay be honest with yourselves, calling Wilbur and Tommy "Judgy Man" and "Tall Boy" is definitely something Ranboo would do if he didn't know their names. As always have a wonderful day/night. And, per request (so don't blame me), :)