Embarrassed

TW: Swearing, embarrassment (for those who get second hand feelings, I've been there)

This is for you, Twist! 

 "Wilbur! Wilbur wake up!" Tommy whispered, prodding the man several times to emphasize his goal. Opening his eyes slowly, the events of the previous day hit him like a truck.

"What the fuck do you want?" The child gave him an evil smile before pointing at a weird form in the corner. Squinting slightly, Wilbur had to hold back a smile when he realized what, or should he say who, it was. "Awww, they're so cute."

Click. Raising his eyebrows at Tommy's questionable decision to take a picture, he decided to let it go.

"You better send that to me later," Wilbur semi-threatened, and the boy just smiled. Tubbo and Ranboo were curled around each other, arms tangled and heads touching. "They both look so comfy," the man commented, his mind already running wild with all the ways he could abuse the photo that was just taken.

"Wha-" Apparently being woken by the commotion, Tubbo rubbed his eyes gently, before seeming to realize his predicament and going a bright, tomato red.. "Uhh- Uhhh- Um- Hi..." Tommy burst out laughing.

-

Ranboo woke up to a strange sound. Squinting in the too bright light, he was momentarily quite glad that his skin was burned as it hid the shade that he was now turning. Tubbo was already up, trying to untangle himself from the mess of limbs that had practically knotted themselves over night. Tommy and Wilbur, unfortunately, were also awake, and were laughing at the predicament they found themselves in.

Shoving each other off, they quickly scooted away, red dancing on their cheeks as they sent daggers at the still chuckling pair.

"What the fuck is happening?" Phil asked, probably still groggy from the long, cold night that had gotten them into this mess in the first place.

"I- I- we were- he-" Tubbo sputtered, trying and failing to defend himself.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed, Tubbo! You guys looked so cute, all bundled up together!" Wilbur assured, still laughing (which did not help his case in the slightest).

"That doesn't answer my question!" Phil exclaimed, exasperated.

"Those two- those two be- those two became lovebirds!" Tommy said through his cackling, his voice sounding completely ruined from all of the laughing.

"I/He was cold!" The pair yelled in sync, which only spurred more amusement from the surrounding group. Groaning into his hands, Ranboo accepted his fate. They would never, ever let this go.

That's when a sudden realization dawned on the boy, "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, what- what time is it?"

Tommy pulled out his phone, checking the screen, "It's 7:51, why?"

"SHOOT!! I GOT TO GO!! BYE!" he cried, already running out of the alley, "I'll bring back food later!" he added, remembering that they probably haven't eaten since the afternoon before. Rushing to his school, he sprinted past several passersby as he skidded around corners. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. His mind chastised, as if he needed more reminders of his constant failures.

"You're late, Ranboo," The teacher greeted, not even sparing a second glance at the panting, injured boy. Unfortunately, the rest of the class did. Snickers echoed through the room as he made his way over to his seat, ignoring the whispers and stares that every student dreaded. Unlike the playful, awkward laughing from earlier, the smiles here weren't happy. No, they were cruel. Everyone wanted someone below them, it made them feel better. Why? He didn't really know. No one ever accused him of being socially adept. 

Shorter than usual, but my fam is about to watch a show so I got forced to stop writing and pay attention. Have a fantastic day/night, take care of yourselves!