Ponder

TW: None

A/N: Not proof read, I need to go to bed, that rhymes...

 Techno was worried. Phil was supposed to call him hours ago, and so far he had been completely radio silent. Normally (unlike pretty much anyone else in the community) Phil would at least text him if there was a change in plans, or tell someone to tell him. Tapping his fingers anxiously, he stared at the screen, pondering what to do with his time now.

He could just log into Minecraft and talk to himself for a couple hours, but that would actually be giving his viewers content, and that was just illegal. Deciding to text Wilbur, he pulled up his DM's.

Why isn't he responding? Just give him a couple minutes, he might not have his phone on him. His mind remained unconvinced. Maybe Tommy? Despite their relationship on stream, when neither of them were live, the boy was quite sweet. Like a little brother. He thought with a smile, recalling Will's words. That still didn't explain why no one was answering his texts though.

-

"I- I have a place," Ranboo volunteered hesitantly, glancing up at the group in front of him.

"That works!" Tubbo agreed enthusiastically.

"Wait, don't you have to get back?" who he assumed to be Phil asked.

"I-" he paused, "No." Judgy man gave him a look, squinting slightly. I really need to get their names, but asking would be so awkward.

"Are- are you sure?" the judgy man questioned, clearly doubting his statement.

"Yeah!" Ranboo stated, with much more confidence than he actually had.

"Okay." So they started their trek. Besides some wrong turns (bad memory), and occasionally having to dive behind something to hide from passersby, they got there relatively smoothly. "There" being a place he called his "Panic Room". It really wasn't anything special, just a place he went in case something ever went wrong, going homeless, for instance (still no comment).

"Here we are," Ranboo said, gesturing to the sheltered area behind him. It was an alleyway. With a tarp covering the top, a couple blankets that technically qualified as a bed, and shelves nailed into the wall, it was home. "It- it was nice meeting you..." he trailed off.

"Oh! Wilbur," the brunet informed, holding out his hand. "That's Tubbo, that's Phil, and that's Tommy, AKA 'The Child'." he continued, gesturing to each person in turn. Ranboo stifled a chuckle, wisely stopping as soon as he saw the death glare being sent his way by tall bo- Tommy.

"Um, I'll be back tomorrow, probably before school. I'll bring food, too. I don't know if you can eat, but-"

Phil cut him off, "That sounds great, mate," Hahaha, that rhymes. "You've done so much already." Ranboo stopped himself from glancing at Tubbo.

"It's no problem, really." he assured. "Honestly you guys are the kind ones, here." Realizing his mistake, he quickly backed out, making several excuses, he left the now seemingly much too small space. That went poorly.

-

"That was sus," Tubbo stated as soon as Ranboo was out of earshot.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock," Tommy shot back. "He ran away- he ran away faster from here faster than girls run towards me. And that's saying something!" he joked.

"Tommy- Tommy don't say that," Wilbur chastised, though he was smiling. The pair continued to talk, Phil occasionally chiming in, Ranboo's strange behavior apparently forgotten. But Tubbo's mind couldn't seem to let it go.

His mind kept getting stuck on all of the clues that his body language gave off. The slight twitching of his hands at his sides. The tapping of his fingers as his eyes darted around the space. The side glances he would occasionally throw at him for no apparent reason. What was up with that, anyway? Whatever, it probably wasn't too important.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, have a wonderful day/night! Happy Pride Month!