Stop

TW: Violence, blood (very graphic)

A/N: Very angsty, had fun writing

"Fuck you, bitch," Wilbur panted, nearly collapsing to the ground. The weight of his own body too much for him to carry. Everything hurt. But, of course, the man didn't go down. Bringing his hands in front of him, he took a deep breath, his chest rattling as he braced for a hit that was sure to come.

And, it did. Letting out a cry, the brunet reeled backwards, his eyes watering. But he didn't fall. Panting, Wilbur only hesitated a second before throwing himself on top of the man, tackling him to the ground and throwing punch after punch.

There was no elegance in the way the two grappled. There were no rules, no honor, no mercy. So, as the sun rose above the horizon; and the figures became silhouettes. One of them fell. His eyes drifting shut, blood seeping from his nose and cheek. But the blows didn't stop.

-

"Wilbur!" Tubbo yelled. "Wilbur, stop!" The man didn't seem to hear him. It- it was horrific.. There was blood... everywhere. Tubbo didn't even know where it was coming from, at this point. "Wilbur, please!"

Finally, Ranboo took initiative, pulling the shaking brunet off. He's crying. The boy realized. Holding Michael closer, he turned away, tears pricking at his eyes.

"Wilbur. Wilbur, it's over," Ranboo stated quietly, yet firmly.

The man collapsed in on himself, silent sobs racking his body, as he whispered apologies over and over, a bloody hand covering his mouth as he looked on at the body in front of him. The red splattered across the pavement, shimmering like a gruesome mosaic in the newly risen sun.

"I- I don't- I don't know- I don't-" Wilbur stuttered, his gaze still fixated on the man. "I'm sorry. I- I'm so sorry." The silence was deafening, none of them sure how to respond.

"You saved Michael," Ranboo said finally, throwing a glance back at Tubbo, his gaze softening. The man nodded slowly, still in a daze. Tubbo took a shaky breath, glancing down at the boy in his arms. He had fallen unconscious at some point, probably for the better.

"Let's- let's go home," the brunet managed, struggling to his feet as Michael threw off his center of balance..

Wilbur nodded, sniffing slightly, "Um, I- I don't know if I can," he said finally, a wry chuckle leaving his lips.

"What? Of- of course you can! Why- why would you- why wouldn't you-"

"No!" Wilbur protested, his eyes widening as he realized what Tubbo thought. "No, I just literally can't stand," he explained, wincing as a sharp pain ran through his body.

"Oh- oh, yeah. Yeah, that makes sense." Wilbur laughed, and Tubbo averted his gaze, the image of the man throwing punch after punch flashing in front of his eyes. There was still blood on his face. Wilbur's gaze softened.

"I'm sorry," he repeated, and Tubbo managed a shrug, shaking his head.

"It's alright, Big Man." He hesitated, throwing a glance at the now risen sun. "It's alright."

For you, Twist /hj. Sorry for anyone who saw the Ensnared post, I was adding a comment/link to it (for those who don't know, I'm prewriting an entire fanfic, huge thing, very excited)

Have a wonderful day/night!