Confession

TIME SKIP 2 MONTH LATER

Rimuru pov:

A lot has happened in this past 2 month, my money has become more than enough to buy a house around here, thanks to the quest that i take in daily routine at a guild.

Rimuru:'i think this is enough, i don't want to bother azusa-san any longer, i gotta tell her tommorow'

I only got home at a evening thanks to the quest and teaching. So everytime i got home azusa-san always cook something for me.

Rimuru:" im home!"

Azusa:" welcome back , rimuru-san!"

Azusa come, greet me at the door like always, thinking that this is maybe this is the last time, i'm warmly smile back at her.

Azusa:" hm? What's wrong rimuru-san?"

Rimuru:" nothing big.."
' i just hope that this moment will last forever'

Is what i think, but there's no way i'm gonna tell her that.

While eating dinner, their both just talking at each other like they always do, and rimuru suddenly tell azusa that..

Rimuru:"Azusa-san, thank you for everything you did for me while i'm here, i have collected enough money to buy a house so i don't want to bother you anymore azusa-san"

Azusa pov:

Rimuru have been acting strange the moment he got back home, i noticed there's sadness behind his warm smile, but i decided not to ask anything

But now i know the reason, i thought that this might come eventually, but i'm not ready yet..

Sure, is fine to live a peaceful life alone, but now i just can't imagine the life without rimuru-san

Azusa:" r-r-really?"

Rimuru:"yeah..its pain me though, to part aways with you.., but its not mean that we never see each other again..right?

That's right..but, i just don't want it..it hurt, i don't want to do anymore, come on azusa you're strong, tell him!!

Azusa:" rimuru-san..you can stay here if you want though...i don't care much actually.."

Yess, well done me!

Rimuru:"b-but there's rumour about us, at the village u know.."

What? I've never heard of that..

Azusa:" i see.."

I may make him unconformtable about the rumour..

Rimuru pov:

<<master, you can do it, don't worry you still have me even if you got rejected>>

Shut up ciel!, Alright here it come, the moment of truth, i'm a man so i gotta do this!

Rimuru:" ....that's why..i want that rumour to be the truth..Azusa aizawa..i love you, will you..m-m-marry me?"

Nicee!, Even though there's a liltle bit a vibrato staccato it executed perfect fully

Rimuru:' mom, dad, u must be proud of me huh'

Azusa pov:

My mind went blank..error 404, he just propose me right? Is this a dream? No,..I JUST GOT PROPOSE, HELL YEAHH!!

Azusa:"Ehem, y-y-you sure about this rimuru-san?"

Rimuru:"yeah, and just one more thing..i actually a slime you know"

Eh? What is he talking about? Oh my god he turned into a slime!??, But..what the hell? Is so cute that it almost hurt to look at it..oh it turned back into human..damn now i look at it, he's very very very handsome or cute? I don't care..lucky me.

Azusa:" yeah i don't care what race are you rimuru-san..but i know that the one i love is "you" , so yes rimuru-san, take care of me from now on!"

Rimuru:" yeah..me too, azusa-san"

After that, a month later ,they announce to the whole village about their relationship, azusa quite worried at first, it is because she is immortal, but rimuru tell her that is okay since rimuru is a demon slime, he too, doesn't have a limited lifespans

The whole village is in Festival, to celebrate a newlywed rimuru and azusa, even after 200 years later, the story about "Witch of the plateau and Blue-haired swordsman" still become a legend in furata village

••••••

Time skip 200 years later:

Azusa rushed in to her, house after a certain incident at the guild

Azusa:"Danna-sama!! We have a big problem right now!"

Rimuru:" oh?, Azusa, whats wrong?"

Azusa:" my level is at max!!, And now the whole village know about it..what i'm gonna do.."

Rimuru:"ehh?, Is there something wrong about that?"

Rimuru:"just so you know my level, is at max too, fufu"

Azusa:" why are you bragging about that!, The problem is if the rumour sprea-"

*Boomm!!!!*

Azusa:" what is thatt!!"

Rimuru quickly take out his katana, and jump in front of azusa.after rimuru open the door he's quite shock to see a red dragon in front of their house..

Rimuru:'ciel!'

<<Master, according to this dragon magicule, it seems to be at the same level as the orc disaster geld>>

Azusa:"danna-sama.."

Red dragon:" Are you two is the witch of the plateau and a blue-haired swordsman?"

Rimuru:" I leave it to you azusa, this guy is small fry after all, beside this is my first holiday this month, i gonna go back to finish my breakfast"

Red dragon:" so you're running away huh? So much for being the world strongest swordsman.., then i just kill your wife right here then.."

Rimuru hearing this immediately stop his step.suddenly the whole dragon body feel so heavy, as if he been push down to earth. He has seen multiple illusion that his neck has been cut down, this explained how strong that blue haired swordsman murderous intent, his whole body has been in shiver.
(A/N: red dragon still dont reveal his gender yet)

Rimuru:" what do you say? You damn lizard..should i just cut you right her-"

Azusa:" Stop, danna-sama..i'll handle this..so red dragon..you said you want to kill me huh? Then lets see.."